I miss it

Friendship, Love, Popularity

“What are you doing here?” I asked. He replied “Nothing, I just want to take you home” he smiled cutely and teasingly.

“Oh, Please Myungsoo, it doesn’t suit you.”  Then we both laugh.

It’s been awhile since we last laugh together. When school starts, we barely see each, we barely talk to each other.

After 15 minutes, we arrived at our, he first entered our house just like his own house. He greets my mother, who is waiting for me. “Hello Choi Omma.” He used to call my mother that way because we grow up together.

“Oh, Hi Myungsoo. What brings you here?” asked by my mother.

“I just want to pay a visit.” He answered.

“So you’re going to eat dinner with us?”

“Of course Mrs. Choi, for me, after my mother you’re the best cook ever.”

“Whatever Myungsoo.”  My mother smiled.

“But it is true”

“Ok, ok I believe you” Then three of us laugh hardly.

“It looks like everyone is happy” My father said. We didn’t notice that he already enter our house.

“Appa!” I shout as I run and hug him. “Hi my princess, have you been well this past week?” My father asked. “Of course, But I miss you.” I said. “I miss you too my princess.”

I talked with my father and Myungsoo while my mother is cooking with the maids. We talked about school. What the things that happened this week. How’s his business trip. What does Australia looked like.

After my mom finished preparing, she calls us and we sit at the dining table.  While eating there are laughter. We continued what we are talking a while ago.

I and Myungsoo decided to have a movie marathon; we both are fan of watching movies either local or foreign. We watch different movie today, we laugh on comedy films, and I cried on those drama ones, I always cry and he tease me about it.

We are currently watching a drama that makes me tear. “You’re crying again. Hahaha” He said

“O pity her.” :’(

 

When we finished watching movies, it was already late.

“Myungsoo, it’s already late, you could sleep in your room here. I’ll ask the maids to clean it a bit” My mother told Myungsoo.

Back when we’re young. Myungsoo’s parents always goes abroad for business purposes, so he’s always left in our house, so they decided to have his own room next to mine. He has clothes and stuffs there.

“Just call your parents and its weekend, there’s no class tomorrow.” My father said.

“Ok Choi Omma, Choi Appa”

“Min Ri” my mother called. Min Ri walked towards my mother and bow. ”Yes ,Ma’am?”

“Clean the room next to Ha Na and change the pillow case, bed sheet, and anything that should be changed”

“Ok ma’am.” And by that Min Ri goes up with some few maids and clean the room.

After around 5 minutes, they’re already finish.

“Ma’am everything is done” Min Ri said. “Ok, thank you.” My mother said.

“Myungsoo and Ha Na, both of you should sleep now; It’s not good for your health to sleep too late.” My mother told us.

“Ok omma” I answered.

We went upstairs. I take Myungsoo to his room. “I missed it” as he looked around the room.