I just want to take you home

Friendship, Love, Popularity

You we’re seating on your desk, and then suddenly you heard screams outside the room, and by those scream you know who just come.

It’s Infinite, the Kingkas of Woollim High. They are the richest, most handsome people in your school. Just a word and their wish will be granted.

Kim Myungsoo and Lee Sungyeol entered your room and sit on their designated places. Every girl stare at them, but its only you, who doesn’t care about them.

You looked on where MyungSoo is siting, he also looked at you, and you faced the front as the teacher came in.

Time passed so fast and it was already Lunch. You are walking with your friend, Kim Hye Rim, and you saw that there is Infinite, bullying someone again. They are laughing about how thin the guy is, how clumsy he is, and how short he is and the boy was only staring at the ground because he can’t fight Infinite. L isn’t saying anything but he is still smiling whenever s say a word about the boy.

He is standing near the wall, and you looked at his direction, when he also looked at you he has an expressionless face. And you said to yourself *How deceitful those eyes we’re, it can hide what his true feelings are*

You arrived at the canteen, you’re already eating you’re lunch with your friend Hye Rim. The two of you we’re really close, she knows almost everything about you, but she doesn’t know that you and Myungsoo we’re really close friends. You don’t like to lie on her but you’re scared that something might change if she knew the relationship between you and Myungsoo.

The two of you we’re talking about going out this upcoming weekend to have a bonding time. The two of you we’re planning to go at the mall to have some shopping and to watch movie.

After the class, you went to the library with Hye Rim and searched the answer about the assignment given to you a while ago. It took time before the time before the two of you finished your assignments.

When the two of you had finished everything, there we’re only few students left in the campus. You are now walking towards the front gate, when you saw Infinite ridding their own car and leave the school. You noticed that L wasn’t with them anymore so you thought that he already left.

When you arrived at the gate, the driver of Hye Rim was already waiting for her. She looked at you and said “Do you want me to bring you home?” I replied while looking at my phone. “No thanks, Mr. Lee is almost here, I’ll just wait for him”.  “Arasso, Arasso. Take care, bye”

Hye Rim already left, and a few minutes Mr. Lee arrived. He opened the door for you, as you sit you noticed a guy sitting at the front passenger’s seat. He looked at you and smiled. You asked him. “What are you doing here?” He replied “Nothing, I just want to take you home” he smiled cutely and teasingly.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry the first chapter isn’t catching. I really don’t know how to start this story. But I’ll try to make it better as the story goes on.