『 * TEASER 3 : A VISIT TO SBS BUILDING 』

『 * STAFFS ON TOP 』┊STAFFS ✕ IDOLS? COULD IT BE ?┊APPLY OPEN !

http://24.media.tumblr.com/86c13d4cc5010bbe9572f2acd4476b83/tumblr_moqes3XI351qbyzjyo1_250.gif



* teaser three ; A Visit to SBS Building.

it was 7 am. a sleepy looking girl was trying to make her way to her respectful office, even though anyone could tell that she can collapse anytime with her current condition: red and baggy eyes, pale face, and pitiful-looking expression. with that condition, it was obvious that the poor girl was unwilling to go to SM Buildingher workplacetoday. but what can she do? if she ever ditched work for an unclear reason, she'll get fired for sure.

"Miss Kwon!" the girlidentified as Kwon Sung Eun, a 17 years old apprentice in SM Entertainmentloooked back, only to see her bossKang Hyejucalling her.

"yes?" she answered.

"follow me, we're going to SBS to settle some things," the older said. Sung Eunof coursecouldn't refuse, and could only smile her stiff smile as she followed her boss.

"sure~... what am I here for anyway?" she mumbled sarcastically.

****

as soon as she stepped her feet inside SBS Building, Sung Eun was left slackjawed. sure it wasn't her first time seeing idols in person (like, hey, she works in SME), but seeing this many of them just walking around back and forth all over the hallways, Sung Eun couldn't even count how many times her face flushed as she crossed paths with handsome male idols. MBLAQ, B1A4, TeenTop, BToB, who else?

"ah, Coordinator Jung, is Director Yoon in his office?" Sung Eun stopped her steps, following her Hyeju unnie's who stopped to talk to a tall brunette girl who carried some outfits in her hands.

"I think so. he should already be back from Running Man's set by now," Sung Eun watched as Hyeju and this 'Coordinator Jung' chatted for a while before siddenly a tall guy messed the pretty coordi's brunette hair.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" she yelled. the tall guy smirked. Sung Eun held her breath. she knew for sure who the guy was. how could she not? it was her most favorite actor ever—Jung Il Woo.

"annyeong, sister!" he greeted to the 'Jung Coordi' girl. Sung Eun's eyes widened. 'sister'? this tall and prety coordi standing before her was Jung Il Woo's sister? who could be luckier than her?!

"Jung Il Woo..." Sung Eun mumbled unconsciously. apparently, the siblings heard her mumble.

"oh, you know me?" the 17 year old's cheeks grew bright red as she nodded.

"uhm... I watched all your dramas and movies..." she answered. even with her head down, Sung Eun noticed the bright sparkle in Il Woo's eyes. his sister, however, only rolled her eyes.

"better don't, kid, or his huge head will get bigger and eventually explode," she said sarcastically. Sung Eun and Hyeju chuckled, while Il Woo could only pout.

"yah, Jung Eun Mi-... OUCH!" the male's annoyed words was cut in the middle by his sisterEun Miwho had just kicked him on the balls, literally. both Sung Eun and Hyeju gasped out of shock.

"I'VE TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME WITH THAT NAME!!!" she screamed.

"what? I thought that rule only applies to your friends, not your opp-..."

"I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE MY OPPA!!!" the other three people could only watch as Eun Mi stormed off in annoyance.

"what's up with her?" Hyeju asked. Il Woo shook his head.

"we have no idea," Hyeju and Sung Eun could only nod their heads as theyagainwitnessed a 'execution', now of MBLAQ's Lee Joon for saying 'Eun Mi' in front of Eun M-... I mean, Jung Coordi's face


▭▭▭▭▭▭ ▭▭▭▭▭▭ ▭▭▭▭▭▭ ▭▭▭▭▭▭ ▭▭▭▭▭▭ ▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭ ▭▭▭▭▭▭ ▭▭▭▭▭▭

* authors note.

yeesh that was short... XD but I just felt like doing a teaser since I haven't updated this thing in like.... forever! XD

hope y'all like it!^^