『 * TEASER 1 : EUN 』

『 * STAFFS ON TOP 』┊STAFFS ✕ IDOLS? COULD IT BE ?┊APPLY OPEN !

http://24.media.tumblr.com/86c13d4cc5010bbe9572f2acd4476b83/tumblr_moqes3XI351qbyzjyo1_250.gif



* teaser one ; Eun.

"Geunmi!!! Song Geunmi, slow down! gosshhh!!!" a yellow cardiganed girl shouted to her friend who was dragging her by the hand along SM Building's hallways.

"Geunmi!!! oh my gosh, and I thought your ballet lessons paid off... your poise didn't improve at all! Song Geunmi!!! slow down!!!" her friend didn't seem pleased, but she managed just to keep her mind focused on the way she was dragging her friend on.

"oh shut up... it's not like I'm dragging your life out of you!" she shouted back. the girl in the yellow cardigan didn't flinch. instead, she shouted back while still trying to at least pull her poor hands from her friend-Geunmi's-tight grab.

"yes you are! now slow down! for goodness sake, I'm not an athlete like you are!!!" with an annoyed face, Geunmi finally stopped. she turned around to fac her friend-who was busy panting and rubbing her previously squeezed wrist-with an annoyed expression.

"Eun, come on... I'm just trying to get you on time for your appointment with Mr. Kim... it's your first day anyway..." Geunmi's expressions softened. she looked at her now annoyed friend pouting slightly.

"no I won't. last time I checked, it's only 6.45, see?" Eun held up the wristwatch around her wrist that showed the time 6.45. Geunmi crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"oh really? well last time checked, your watch is not working; and now I check, it's already 7.28..." she said while looking at her own watch, then showed it to Eun. Eun's already-big eyes widened.

"oh. my. gosh. my appointment is at 7.30, what do I do?!!" she cried "I have to... I have to..." it was obvious that Eun is panicking. she couldn't think clearly and Geunmi-who was busy rolling her eyes in the manner of  'see? I told you'-is not helping at all. confused and panicked, Eun did something that came to her mind first. she grabbed Geunmi's wrist, and ran as fast as she could. Geunmi however, didn't expect Eun to do what she was doing in the first place, and ended up naturally giving herself up to the full-speed Eun. for a minute Geunmi was still shocked so she didn't say anything, but the next minute as she gained her conscience, she did what Song Geunmi will always do, she screamed.

"KWON SUNG EUN! STOP YOUR RUNNING THIS INSTANCE!!!"

"IF I STOP, I'D BE LATE, REMEMBER?!!!"

"YES, BUT YOU'LL BE EVEN MORE LATE IF YOU KEEP RUNNING!!!" 

those words suceeded to stop Eun. she turned to a panting Geunmi and asked

"what?" Geunmi raised an eyebrow.

"excuse me ms. Kwon, but mr. Kim's office is that way," she said, ponting to the exact opposite direction Eun's been heading. a slight blush crept on Eun's cheek, realizing her mistake.

"w-well... you could tell me that just a bit sooner!" she shouted cutely. Geunmi giggled at her friend's reaction.

"that's okay, it's your first day anyway... kajja..."

 

****

a young girl stepped out from the glass-doored room with a frustrated huff. the little 'scolding she received from her new boss just then wasn't exactly what she can call 'pleasant'.

"you shouldn't be late on your first day! if you do that again, I swear I'll regret recruiting you,"

oh, those words were still crystal clear to her ears. if she didn't remember that she was at work, in front of her boss, she would've surely cry. her friend-Geunmi-who was waiting for her outside, seemed to understand what she had just been through in there. she pulled Eun into a hug, while she tapped her friend's shoulder to give her some sort of support. Eun smiled as she pulled away.

"thanks Geunnie... you really are a good friend," Geunmi smiled

"don't mention it. you did it to me also when I'm frustrated with my trainings,"

"oh my, that is soooo long ago..."

there a slight silence between them before the two girls finally burst into laughter.

"well, you know what, I think it's best for you to have a tour around for a change..." Geunmi suggested, earning a quick nod by Eun.

"I'd like that very much, thank you,"

and with another set of giggles, the two girls went to 'explore' SM Building. but before they even got any further than the reception table, Geunmi's phone rang. they stopped for a bit as Geunmi picked up her call.

"yeoboseyo?"

"Song Geunmi!! where are you??!!" Jinah unnie-Geunmi's manager-'s voice blasted through the phone. "you're supposed to meet me at the back SEVEN MINUTES AGO!!!!"

Geunmi flinched. seems like she had just remembered that she had some kind of schedule she has to attend.

"anything wrong?" Eun asked in a worried tone. the panicked-looking Geunmi turned to her friend.

"Eun-ah, I'm so so sorry!"

"huh?"

"I just remembered that I have a drama shooting today. I'm so sorry!!"

well, Geunmi was a rookie actress who had just made her debut with SME, and she's currently in the process of shooting her debut drama. Eun smiled her understanding smile.

"that's okay. go for your work, I'll be fine..."

"but-..."

"no buts, I already said I'll be fine! I'm not 5 for goodness sake!" Eun laughed. sighing in defeat, Geunmi could only put on her guilty expressions.

"if you insist... fine. but I'm getting somebody to tour you around," Geunmi looked around her, and saw everybody still busy with their work. she was just going to give up when she finally saw EXO-K's Sehun walking by himself since EXO didn't seem to have any schedule at the time. with a wide smile on her face, Geunmi shouted for the older "Sehun oppa!"

Sehun turned his head as soon as he heard his name being called, only to see one of his favorite junior waving both of her hands high in the air, trying to get his attention, with another girl-the one he had never seen before-tugging on Geunmi with a pleading expression, as if trying to get her to stop. Sehun absentmindedly waved a hand back as he walked toward the two girls.

"what's up?"

Geunmi's smile grew wider than ever, the exact opposite reaction he saw in the other girl's face, as she was instead pouting. to be honest, Sehun found this girl to be quite cute.

"oppa, let me introduce you to my friend Kwon Sung Eun. Eun, this is Sehun oppa. oppa, this is Sung Eun. she's an apprentice here, and she will help Hyeju unnie with the administration things. she's just starting today," Geunmi explained.

ah, so that was how he never saw her. she's a new one.

"sooo... I'm going to have my shooting today, and I need someone to take her around..." Geunmi stopped, as if she was still unsure with what she was about to say "and since you don't have any schedue today, I figure... can you take her?" Sehun raised one of his eyebrows.

"me?"

"yes. pwease oppa, pweaaaseee?..."

oh there she goes. Sehun knew for sure that he wouldn't be able to resist geunmi's aegyo.

"well uhm... yeah, sure?" Geunmi jumped in joy.

"okay, cool! I'll leave my Eun in your care, alright oppa? I'm going! byeee!!!"

Sehun and Eun watched as Geuni danced her way outside. both unconsciously shook their heads at the same time, before turning awkwardly to each other.

"so..."

"so..."

the two of them blushed at the realization of the two of them saying the same thing at the same time.

"you go first," Sehun said, being the gentleman who let the lady go first, even though his childish lisp kinda made him sound like a kid. Eun smiled.

"you're EXO's Sehun-sshi, am I right?" Sehun nodded. Eun smiled "I'm sorry to bother you. you don't have to take me around if you don't want to.. I'll just go Hyeju-sshi's room, and I'll be fine..." she said. but as she was just about to walk away, Sehun caught her wrist.

"w-wait!"

Eun turned around, her eyes automatically trailed to her right wrist, where her skin touched Sehun's. he immediately realized what he was doing, and quickly pull his hand away, red blood tinting his cheeks.

"umm.. th-that... I wouldn't mind to tour you around... b-besides, Geunmi entrusted you to me, and... and I don't like to break my promises..." he reasoned. he didn't really know why his heart was pounding, but he tried to keep it down. he lowered his head, ready to accept rejection. but what she said was the exact opposite of what he'd expected.

"if it won't bother you, I think it'll be really nice to have somebody to accompany me for a little while..."


▭▭▭▭▭▭ ▭▭▭▭▭▭ ▭▭▭▭▭▭ ▭▭▭▭▭▭ ▭▭▭▭▭▭ ▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭ ▭▭▭▭▭▭ ▭▭▭▭▭▭

* authors note.

LOLOLOL that's my character... XD okay, I know I'm being terrible at this, but please accept it!!! /shots/ XD so, I think that I'll be bugging Vanilla to make her character's teaser now... so, anticipate it! *coughs*and please help me in bugging her*coughs* /shots/ ooh-kay then... Michelle is outttt!!!