『 * TEASER 2 : MI 』

『 * STAFFS ON TOP 』┊STAFFS ✕ IDOLS? COULD IT BE ?┊APPLY OPEN !

http://24.media.tumblr.com/86c13d4cc5010bbe9572f2acd4476b83/tumblr_moqes3XI351qbyzjyo1_250.gif



* teaser two ; Mi.

"OPPA. PICK UP THE PHONE OR I AM BREAKING OFF MY CONNECTIONS WITH YOU." A fair haired girl shouted into her phone, as she tried to balance the pile of clothes on her other arm. She knew that her brother was busy as an actor, but that didn't mean he had to ignore her calls 23 times on purpose. "Meanie," she muttered into the phone. 

"What was that?" a playful voice answered back. Eunmi blushed. So her brother had been listening to her yelling bloody murder and about breaking their connections. "MEANIE," she spat, annoyed. The man on the other line laughed. "So, my dear sister. what is it?" Eunmi slapped herself awake and prepared her voice for more yelling.

"OPPAWHEREDIDYOUPUTTHATBROOCHIPUTONTHETABLEINEEDITFORSONGJIHYO." she screamed into the phone, not sparing a breath. Silence ensued and then a quiet "Pardon?" came. "What the..." Eunmi huffed and said, more clamly this time, "Oppa, where did you put that brooch I put on the table? I need it for Song Ji Hyo," she breathed. The Running Man female cast member looked at her curiously, surprised at this dongsaeng's outburst.

"Oh. The brooch. Eh..." her brother mumbled. Eunmi tensed. "Itookitimsorryididn'tthinkyouneededitandrightnowimwearingit." a voice breathed out. Eunmi frowned. She couldn't understand anything. "Again, please." "I took it I'm sorry I didn't think you needed it and right now I'm wearing it," the male whispered back.

"WHAT THE? DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO USING THAT. I PROMISED JI HYO UNNIE. WHY DID YOU DO THAT, JUNG IL WOO?: Eunmi screamed into the phone. Indeed, her brother was the famed Jung Il Woo, Ji Hyo snickered at her seat and took the phone from her favourite dongsaeng.

"Il Woo-sshi," she spoke calmly into the phone, stifling her laughter at Eunmi's furious face. "It's fine. I'm fine without the brooch, but....Be careful of Eunmi. Neh, IL-WOO SSHI?" she said menacingly. "Y-y-yes, sunbae," Il Woo stuttered back.

"JUNG IL WOO I AM RIPPING OFF YOUR HEAD TONIGHT," Eunmi screamed into the phone. She flipped it shut and blew her fringe. "Come on, let's find something else to replace that," she said, dragging Jihyo off.

***

"We're shooting in 3...2...1!" the PD shouted. Eunmi watched from the crowd of staff. Today was nice, she only had to follow Jihyo unnie around as she was her coordi. "So, here we are, at Incheon Square..." Yoo Jaesuk rambled on. Eunmi was practically falling asleep when shouts were heard. She opened her eyes forcefully and dropped open.

"Is...Is that Seungri-sshi? OH. MY. GAWD," Eunmi fanned herself. Seungri was pretty much her favourite idol. She was litterally shaking. "Look at your coordi, Jihyo. She's gobsmacked!" Haha's jeering voice came. Eunmi felt a camera on her and so she bowed her head slightly to the camera. 

The idol chuckled and bowed. "Annyeong viewers, I'm Seungri from BIG BANG!" Eunmi glanced at the floor. It turned out today wouldn't be so easy after all.


▭▭▭▭▭▭ ▭▭▭▭▭▭ ▭▭▭▭▭▭ ▭▭▭▭▭▭ ▭▭▭▭▭▭ ▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭ ▭▭▭▭▭▭ ▭▭▭▭▭▭

* authors note.

Is that a plane? Is that Superman? No! It's a horribly done teaser by the co-author! OTL. This is my character :D So whee MICHELLE I FINISHED MY TEASER OTAY.

*luvhpurple: okay okay yeah, chill... >u< it's not like I ever got a chance to bother you anyway.... wahaaahhh... but okay, I've always loved the cheeky Jung Il Woo... ohmygawd it reminded me of 49 Days and The Moon Embracing The Sun days... yeayhhh!!!! >u/*