Practice

A Fan's Luck

"And this is our practice room" Kyungsoo said as he opened the door to EXO's personal practice room.

Jimin walked in with a Nike gym bag on his back, he looked around; ironic since it was pitch black inside. Kyungsoo flipped the switch and Jimin's mouth dropped, it was just like he saw in the videos on Youtube.

The walls were a plain white with a few posters on each wall, the wood floor was a dark brown color; there were faded shoe marks on same areas of the floor; Jimin turned to his possible favorite part of the room, the cloudy mural. Jimin walked over to it and touched one of the clouds and smiled.

It was just like he imagined, he turned around to see the members of EXO watching him intensely. Jimin blinked a few times and turned back around; he didn't like it when a lot of people stared at him.

"W-where is the bathroom?" Jimin asked, using his bladder as an excuse to leave.

"I'll show you" Sehun said, he walked to the door and opened it for Jimin. Jimin thanked him and walked through the door, Sehun followed him; the door slowly closing behind the two.

The other members of EXO sat on the ground and started stretching, they would be spending a lot of times here.

Jimin and Sehun walked silently down the hall to the bathroom, Sehun was ahead of Jimin; he wondered if what Kai said was right. What if Jimin really was a crazy fan, why did he volunteer to show the latter the bathroom.

"Here we are" Sehun said with a smile.

Jimin bowed his head "Thank you" he walked past Sehun and pushed the door open.

Sehun waited patiently for Jimin, he leaned against the wall across from the bathroom He didn't drag me in there to me, maybe he isn't a crazy fan like Kai said...

Sehun's head rose when he heard a door open, Jimin walked out "I'm ready to go back now"

Sehun nodded and started walking, Jimin followed behind him. The two entered the practice room, Sehun walked over to Jongin and started stretching with him.

Jimin stared at the twelve boys What am I supposed to do?

Suddenly the door opened, knocking Jimin over; he let out a small shriek and almost fell to the ground if it wasn't for Suho holding him up from the ground.

"T-t-thank you, Suho" Jimin mumbled to the latter. Suho smiled and released Jimin.

"Ah, there you are, Jimin" a familiar voice said.

Jimin turned to see Mr. Choi smiling at him "Mr. Choi"

"I heard you joined EXO today"

"W-was I not supposed to?"

Mr. Choi shook his head "You're alright, Jimin, I just want to introduce you to someone before you and the other boys get started-"

"W-what do you mean get started?" Jimin interrupted.

"You will be training with them, isn't it obvious?"

Jimin's eyes widened "Really?"

Mr. Choi nodded.

Jimin eyes widened "But I'm not a member of EXO, so why do I have to train with them?"

"Because we want you to see how much EXO goes through, today will be the only day though"

Mr. Choi chuckled and nodded "It isn't that easy to become a SM artist; so to answer your question, no"

Jimin sighed with relief "Good"

"You don't like SM, Jimin?" Kris said, suddenly appearing at his side.

Jimin's eyes widened and he turned to the latter "I-I never said that!"

Mr. Choi chuckled and opened the door to the hallway "We must hurry Jimin, they must leave for their next event soon"

"They?" Jimin followed Mr. Choi out of the practice room.

Kris smiled and turned, Tao appearing suddenly "What?"

Tao leaned closer and squinted his eyes.

"Tao, what are you-"

"Shush"

"Why?"

Tao leaned away "What did Jimin do to you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I can tell in your eyes, something is up" Tao's eyes widened "Did he put you under a spell!?"

Kris shook his head "No"

"Then why didn't my buing buing work!"

"Maybe because it's been a while and I am finally immune to it" Kris teased.

"That's impossible!"

"Actually it isn't, I read that-"

"Cut it, Kyungsoo" Tao interrupted.

"Excuse me?" Kyungsoo put his hands on his hips.

Tao took center stage "I think Jimin did something to us"

The other members looked at each other then back at Tao.

"He isn't human, maybe he is a crazy fan from planet Mars or something!"

"Tao, why are you thinking these things?" Kris asked.

"See, he's got you under his spell!" Tao pointed at Kris.

Kris sighed and shook his head "He isn't an alien and I'm not under his spell, he's just a nice and polite guy that-"

"That you love!"

Kris' eyes widened "No!" Kris could feel the number of eyes on him "I don't love Jimin!"

"Then why are you always around him?" Tao asked.

"Tao, I think you are going to far" Suho added.

Tao ignored Suho and continued "You seem to always go to him whenever-"

"I go to him because he's nervous and scared, he isn't the type to start a conversation"

"He's just acting"

"Tao, that's enough" Chen said.

Tao pointed at Chen "He's got you too," then he pointed at Suho "and you!"

Chen and Suho looked at each other before sighing.

"Then what about us, Tao," Baekhyun replied

"We are his friends and he didn't cast a spell" Kyungsoo used quotes when said "cast a spell".

Tao was going to continue but the door to the practice room opened, Mr. Choi and Jimin walked in. A huge smile on Jimin's face made some of the members smile.

Jimin ran over to Kris "I met Girls Generation!" he excitedly explained "They are so pretty!"

Kris smiled and ruffled Jimin's hair "That's cool"

"Some of them even pinched my cheeks and took a picture with me!" Jimin pointed to the faint pinch line on his cheeks "See?"

Kris chuckled and nodded "They certainly liked you"

Jimin nodded, he took out his phone and showed Kris the pictures of him and the members of Girls Generation taking selcas together. Chen, Suho, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun joined the two and talked over about the photos.

Tao eyed Jimin, complete anger in his eyes; he walked over to Jongin "See, he casted a spell on them" he whispered.

Jongin didn't react to Tao, he just stared at Jimin.

"Jongin" Tao nudged Jongin.

"What?"

"Did you hear me?"

"No, sorry"

Tao's eyes widened "He was casting a spell on you!"

"No he wasn't, and I heard what you said; calm down, yes I do think he is playing innocent, but he certainly isn't an alien"

An hour later Jimin weakly crawled to the couch, he was sweating like crazy and his breathing was heavy. The other members watched him with pity, they were not sweating and perfectly ready for more.

"I-I'm going to take a break" Jimin said before crashing on the couch.

Tao smirked, walked over to Jimin and sat beside him "You okay?"

Jimin nodded.

"It's tough, isn't it?"

Jimin nodded.

"Do you feel bad for us?"

Jimin nodded.

"Do you want to sleep?"

Jimin nodded.

"Well to bad, get up!" Tao smacked Jimin on the and rose "I want to see you cry in pain, that is what makes you tougher"

"I don't want to cry in pain" Jimin whimpered.

Tao grabbed Jimin's dangling right arm and pulled Jimin off, Jimin body connected with the floor with a loud thump. Chen looked over to what looked like Tao beating up Jimin.

"Tao, stop!" Chen ran over and pushed Tao away, Tao was completely shocked, Chen turned Jimin over to see his eyes closed and not responding at all "Jimin's dead!"

"No I'm not, I was falling asleep" Jimin replied.

Chen sighed with relief and helped Jimin to the couch "You shouldn't practice with us, I don't want you to hurt yourself"

Tao shook his head slowly What a sight.

Chen sat down next to Jimin, Jimin yawned and snuggled up close to Chen's warm body. Jimin took one of Chen's hands and gripped it tightly then slowly loosened his grip so that he was just holding the latter's hand.

Chen smiled and patted Jimin's back gently "Sleep well, Jimin"

Kris joined Chen and Jimin on the couch "You seem to be enjoying his company"

Chen nodded.

"I really wish Jimin stayed home and slept, he shouldn't have come today"

"Why is that?"

"He'll be sore for days"

Chen nodded.

"You going to stay with him or practice?"

"Can I choose?"

Kris shook his head.

Chen frowned and gently laid Jimin's head on the pillow, he Jimin's cheek and joined the other members to practice. Tao shook his head again and joined the members.

"Ok, let's rehearse 'Growl' one last time" the manager said, the members got in their positions and waited for the music to start.

Some of the members worried it would wake Jimin up but shockingly the loud music didn't affect him. Jimin became the center of attention, each member looked at him; some with jealously, some with love, some with care and one who just really liked Jimin's shirt.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy? Chap 5 fin~ 

1) Who would you like Jimin to end up with? (Doesn't affect the story, just wanna know)