Exhausted

A Fan's Luck

Jimin walked into his new home, aching all over. It was very late, two in the morning to be exact, and all Jimin wanted to do is go to bed. He trudged into his room and closed the door behind him.

"Who's idea was it to bring him with us, I don't like seeing him like this" Kris said.

"Mr. Choi's, I'm just glad he isn't going anymore; he can sleep and not worrying about his health like we-" Chen was cut off when Jimin's door opened, Jimin trudged out in a long t-shirt and short shorts; the two watched him walked over to the sink.

Jimin stared blankly at the sink then turned his head "Where are the cups?" he asked, half asleep.

Chen pointed at the cupboard to the right of him, Jimin nodded and turned his head forward. He didn't reach for the cupboard he just stared blankly at the wall.

"Jimin?" Chen called.

Jimin suddenly fell backwards.

"Oh !" Kris ran forward and caught him right before his head could hit the floor.

Chen ran over and crouched beside the passed out Jimin "He passed out"

Kris nodded.

Baekhyun ran out of his room "What happened!?" he noticed the unconscious Jimin and ran over "What happened?"

"He must be exhausted, he passed out" Kris explained.

"What's with all the ruckus?" Suho asked, he noticed the three crowded around Jimin. He walked over with curiousity "What happened?"

"Jimin passed out" Baekhyun answered.

Suho nodded.

"I'll carry him to bed" Chen said, he took Jimin from Kris and picked him up bridal style "I'll make sure he gets to bed safely" he disappeared into Jimin's room.

Kris sighed and rose, he turned to the concerned Suho and Baekhyun "Let's just get to sleep"

"What about Jimin?"

"Chen's got him"

"Dude, are you really going to let Chen take him away from you?" Suho asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Nevermind, better not cause any drama-"

"You already did, idiot" Baekhyun smacked Suho upside the head and dragged him to his room.

Kris looked at Jimin's closed door and sighed, he turned off all the lights and went into the bathroom to wash up.

--------------------------------------------------

Short chapter, I couldn't write anymore...writer's block.

1) Kris or Chen (Who do you want Jimin to end up with?)