There was an accident, MinWoo.

My best friend & boyfriend

MinWoo POV:

It's been a couple of days since JiYeon's birthday. We've been both busy. She was helping Nicole move out & move into a new house down the street from her's. & i was busy because of my schedule.

JiYeon understood that i would get busy since Gongchan hyung did, & i'm glad she understands that. Also i'm thankful that she trusts me & she know i will never let her go.

"MinWoo-ah. It's your turn!" Manager hyung said.

I walked over to the white tarp & smiled. Boyfriend was doing a photoshoot for M!Pick.

"Okay, good. Now another one." Photographer Kim said. I changed my pose & "tried" to look chic. Finally i was done in about ten minutes. I bowed saying thank you & my solo shoot was done. I walked over to the table to get a drink of water & i notice i got a message.

*1 new message*

Hm, who could it be? I checked & it was from Nicole. Nicole? I haven't talked to her in days. How come she's texting me so randomly? I opened the message.

*Um, MinWoo-ah. I think you should come her. Now. There was an accident at my house. & well, JiYeon was in that accident. We're at the hospital right now. It's down the street from your photoshoot. Please. Hurry.*

I froze. It was silent. W...w...what?

Accident?

JiYeon?

H...h...hospital?

Then i thought, is she okay? please tell me she's going to be okay!

"HYUNG, HYUNG, MANAGER HYUNG!" I shouted running around the photoshoot. I finally found him in the dressing room on the couch.

"Hyung, please. Help me. JiYeon, she's....................in the hospital. Please take me there, now." I said with watery eyes. He nodded his head & we ran to the van.

I texted Nicole.

*We're on our way. What happened to her? Will she be okay?*

*MinWoo, i think i should tell you when you get here. Please, just hurry. We're in the waiting room.*

This didn't feel right. This didn't feel right at all. I knew something horrible had happen. I can feel it. I grabbed my chest. I felt a sharp pain inside of me. Why is this happening?!

"MinWoo, we're here. I opened my eyes & looked outside. I got out of the car & ran to the waiting room. Then i saw them.

Mrs. Choi was holding on to Gongchan as if he was leaving to go to the army tomorrow & i saw Nicole sitting down, with her face in her palms. I quietly walked inside.

"MinWoo.." Gongchan said to me, as Mrs. Choi faced me. I gave Gongchan hyung a hug and i did so with Mrs. Choi, but then i suddenly felt wet on my shirt. Mrs. Choi was crying as she hugged me & couldn't let go.

"MinWoo, promise me you'll never let JiYeon go & you'll protect her. Please" Mrs. Choi said, looking up to me. I nodded. What does she mean by that though? Was the accident really ...... that bad?

I walked over to Nicole, who still had her face in her palms. I tapped her head & she looked up. She was crying. It looked as if she regreted something. As if she was guilty for JiYeon's accident. I whiped her tears & patted her head.

"Nicole please, tell me what's going on. What happened to her?" I said softly.

"It's.....it's....all my fault. I should be the one in the operation, not her!" She said, grabbing me. I hugged her softly & i felt her tears.

Her fault?

Operation?

Please, god, let her be okay. Please.......