This ...........

My best friend & boyfriend

Nicole POV:

"It's all my fault. It's all my fault." I repeated, crying in my palms.

"Nicole, please, tell what happen! What operation?!" MinWoo asked me, patting me on my back.

"We were moving stuff & everything went wrong....." my voice trailed off.

*FLASH BACK*

"JiYeon! I need help with these boxes!" I shouted, holding about 4 big boxes. Aish, what is in here?!

"Coming! Here." JiYeon grabbed two boxes & we carried them inside.

We went upstairs & placed the boxes in my room.

"Let's go get more boxes now, aha" I said, walking out of the room. She followed.

"Hey JiYeon, can you pass me that box? I think it has my CDs in them." JiYeon pass me a box & i was right.

"Nicole watch out!" I looked towards her & all of a sudden i ended up on the floor.

"Are you okay?!" She said running towards me.

"You hit that pole really hard, aha" JiYeon rubbed my forehead & it startedt to sting >.<

"Yeah, i'm okay. Wait, where did my CD's go?" I looked around & they were rolling down the drive way!

"OH, MY CDS!!" I ran towards them, finally catching them.

"Ah, gotchu now!" I said, whipping them.

"NICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE!" I looked over & saw JiYeon running towards, then i saw a bright light. It was a car.

JiYeon pushed me out of the way just in time, but i still heard a big thud. Oh, please, oh please, lord, please, tell me. I looked over & the car stopped & i saw JiYeon, oh my gosh.

I walked over to her, holding the side of my arm because of the pain. I saw that the driver was already out of the car & my umma was calling JiYeon's umma. There was blood. A lot of it.......................................

Tears started to form, the grip on my arm became tighter, my lips shivered afraid to call her name.

"Ji......ji......ji....." my voice trailed off. I runned my fingers acrossed her cheeks, blood dripped from her cheeks.

"Jiyeon-ah, Jiyeon-ah! PLEASE JIYEON-AH, PLEASE!" I shouted, letting the tears fall, gasping for air. Then i hear the ambulance. They took me & JiYeon in the ambulance. They cared for my arm there but just giving me an ice pack & some antibiotics. But JiYeon needed to be cared, fast.

We made it to the hospital & she was rushed to the ER. I stayed by her side until they told me i needed to leave the operation room. I walked over to the waiting room & saw Gongchan & Auntie. It hurts to see them in this state.

*END OF FLASH BACK*

MinWoo POV:

A car accident? My hand turned into a raging fist. Hot tears started to form & i started to rage.

"Is....is the driver here?" I asked calmly looking down at the floor. She looked up.

"Yes, he's over there." Nicole pointed. It was a man maybe the same height as me, he looks like in his mid 20's, wearing a business suit. I walked over to him with anger. He looked up at me.

"This ........" I said under my breath, he looked confused. Then stood up. Luckily we were the same height.

"Excuse me? Is this a way to talk to your hyung? I'm 26 & you look like a 16 year old." He said pushing my shoulder.

"Bowh? Waah, yes hyung, i know you are my hyung. But did you know that the victum you injured is my girlfriend?" I said, stepping closer to his direction & pushing his shoulders back

"Bowh?......" His voice trailed off. Exactly, .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry i haven't been updating much, i've been busy with family parties. aha. But thank you so much for the new comment & subscribers! It really mean a lot<3

"Bowh" = What