Another Great Day.

My best friend & boyfriend

MinWoo POV:

I slightly opened my mouth to speak, but i got cut off by Gongchan hyung.

"What are you doing out here," then he saw me. I smiled weakly. 

"Oh, nevermind, i'll be inside." He said walking away closing the door behind him.

I was about to speak again, but JiYeon cut me off. 

"Yah, MinWoo-ah, we should really get back inside. Maybe everyone is looking for us." She stood up & made her way to the door. I just sat there, looking down at floor then starring back at the stars.

"MinWoo-ah, are you okay? Is something bothering you?" JiYeon walked back over & sat next to me. I sighed. I couldn't tell her. I don't want to tell her. 

"Oh, it's nothing yeobo." I patted her softly reassuring her. She smiled. I smiled too. 

"Okay then, if nothing's wrong can we go back to the party now?" I nodded.\

"As you wish my princess." She giggled & followed her in. 

As we walked inside, the lights were off. We couldn't see anything or anybody & it was completely silent until -

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JIYEONNIE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" Everyone popped out of nowhere & then Mrs. Choi came out with a cake. 

"Happy Birthday sweetie! Now make a wish!" Mrs. Choi said. Hm, i wonder what she's gonna wish for. 

"But i don't need to wish for anything." She said, i looked confused. She looked over to everyone & smiled. 

"I have everything i ever wanted -" then i feel her arms around my body & my arms naturally wrap arounds her waist. 

"& more" she finally said. I smiled & put my head on top of her head, i looked over to everyone.

"AWWWWWWWWW. HOW CUTE!" Everyone was saying, aha. 

"Oh, but i do want to wish for something!" She said walking over to her umma. 

"It's a special one." She closed her eyes & blew the candles. I walked over to her.

"What did you wish for?" I asked, what was the wish that was so special?

"Yah! I can't tell you or else it won't come true!" She said slightly pushing my arm. I smiled. 

JiYeon POV:

*I wished that nobody will ever leave me* 

I have everything i ever wanted. A best friend, a loving family, & a wonder boyfriend/best friend. I couldn't ask for more. But i wish they will never leave me. 

After a couple of hours it started to get late. It was already 10pm & B1A4 had to leave because they had an early schedule. But Gongchan oppa decided to stay home for my birthday & go back to the dorm later.

"Bye oppas! Thank you so much!" I said hugging each of them. 

"Bye JiYeonnie Bunny!" JinYoung oppa said, he named me that ever since i gave him a bunny for his last birthday. I smiled.

"Annyeong JinYoung oppa!" I said, doing out bunny handshake & then giving him a hug. All of them left & it was only the family, Nicole, & Boyfriend left.

Boyfriend left around 11 but MinWoo stayed to clean up. Psh, Nicole doesn't ever leaves this house. She's practically living here. We started to clean up. Me & MinWoo were cleaning the living room, throwing away trash. While Nicole & umma were cleaning the kitchen washing the dishes. We all finally finished & lied on the couch. Umma went upstairs & went to bed while me, Nicole, & MinWoo were in the living room. 

"MinWoo, look. Nicole is already knocked out." I said, pointing in her direction. He giggled. I leaned against the couch, slowing falling asleep & then i feel something on my lap. I looked down & MinWoo fell asleep. His head rested in my lap & i began to fall asleep too. Today was a great day. (: