His first love

Will You Ever Come Back ?

Myungsoo enters the SBS building while holding his daughter’s hand with other Infinite members walk besides him. They want to sign a contract for their new variety show. Myungsoo decides to bring Su-ah along since he had no schedule after that.

….

As soon as you arrived at Infinite’s dorm, you are hesitating whether to ring the bell or not. You took a deep breath to calm yourself and ring the bell. You patiently wait for someone to open the door. When there is nobody is opening the door, you just assumed there was no one in the house. You decides to go back home, but suddenly… “______!” someone shouted your name.

You turned your face towards the direction. “Hyoan oppa!” you said happily.

“You look great. Are you completely healthy now?” He asked.

“Healthy? Of course I’m healthy. Why wouldn’t I?” You answered.

“I guess you already recover from your illness now since you look even prettier than before. Myungsoo doesn’t even tell me that you already recover. It’s almost been five years you were sick, didn’t’ it?” He said

You already sensed what happened. It must be Myungsoo lied to his manager that you had some serious illness for protecting your image from being a bad mother or a bad girlfriend. “Myungsoo probably forgot to tell you. Yeah, it almost five years I had been sick.” you lied

“Did you come here for Su-ah? Are you gonna take her home with you?” He asked again.

“Uhmmmm, no. I came here to meet Myungsoo.” You answered.

“Good then. The boys are really getting closer to her now since they had raise Su-ah for almost five years now. They had been such a great help for Myungsoo. I think they would cry if you took away Su-ah. Even I would probably cry too, I take care of her too when all of the Infinite members were working”

“Anyway, where are they? They doesn’t even open the door.” You answered.

“They went to the SBS Broadcasting Station to sign some contract for their new variety show. Come in while waiting for them to come back.” He invites you to enter the dorm.

“No, it’s okay. I will go find them. Can you give me the address?”

“Here. Do  you want me to inform Myungsoo that you want to come there” He passed you a small card with an address on it.

“Don’t. I want to surprise him.” You lied. You knew Myungsoo would never want to meet you if he knew that you were coming because of the misunderstanding that happened before. The manager just nodded with smile. You just thanked him and went straight to the place that were written on the address while hoping that they are still there.

….

“Appa, I want to go to the toilet” Su-ah said just right after they had finish signed their contract.

“Guys, I’m going to bring Su-ah to the toilet. Just wait for us at the main entrance.” Myungsoo told the other members. They were just nodded meanwhile Sungyeol about entering the ladies bathroom. He just ignored Sungyeol. He knew if he answered Sungyeol, Su-ah would probably pee on her pants since he knew how childish Sungyeol is when teasing.

When he arrives at the bathroom, he doesn’t know what to do. He doesn’t know whether to enter the male bathroom or female bathroom. If he enters the male bathroom, Su-ah would see things that she shouldn’t see but if he brings her to the female bathroom, he would be called as a ert.

“L oppa!” A lady called. He turned his head towards the direction.

“Suzy-sshi” He smiled. Suzy squealed when she saw the little girl besides him. “Oppa, is this your daughter?” she asked. Myungsoo just nodded in response.

“Omo, so cute. So, you’re the infamous Su-ah that your father always talking about” Suzy said while pinching the little girl’s cheek lightly.

“Suzy, I need your favour. Can you please bring Su-ah to the toilet?” Myungsoo blushed as he asks. Suzy just chuckled when she saw Myungsoo’s embarrassed face. “Of course” Suzy said as she lift Su-ah and heading to the toilet.

….

You walked in the building. You were about to call him when you saw he was leaning on the wall, but then, you saw Suzy called for him first. You saw she was holding hand with Su-ah. You were quiet disappointed to see that three of them were getting along well. Although you can’t hear what they said, but they look so friendly to each other. Sunggyu once told you before that Myungsoo use to have a crush on Suzy before he met you. Probably they are going out officially now since you already told him that you were married. But you doesn’t want to assumed things too early but then, you saw three of them were walking on the same direction. Perhaps they are going out for a date, you just sighed and going back to the basement to drive home. Maybe your brain were right, you should let go of Myungsoo. There is no way Myungsoo going to accept you again. You are a married woman.

….

“L oppa! We are done using the toilet” Suzy beamed.

Myungsoo just thanked Suzy for helping him out with a smile. He took Su-ah hand from Suzy. “Su-ah, tell Suzy ahjum----” His word was cut off by Suzy. “Suzy unni.” Suzy correcting Myungsoo’s word.

Myungsoo just laugh. “Fine. Suzy unni. Su-ah, tell Suzy unni that you were thankful that she brought you to the toilet” he said to Su-ah.

“Thank you Suzy unni” she said shyly while hiding herself behind his father’s leg.

“Your welcome, Su-ah.” Suzy said to her. “Oppa, she is definitely had your looks and personality. You are like this too when we first met. You were really shy with me at that time”

“It is because you are a girl. Anyway, of course she had my personality, she is my daughter” Myungsoo answered.

“It is just an excuse. You are really quiet around 2PM too.” Suzy teased.

“They are my seniors. I just want to show my respect to them” Myungsoo defends. Su-ah pulled his shirt making Myungsoo turned his head to her. He lowered his head when he saw Su-ah wants to whisper at him. He just nodded as he listening to his daughter.

“Suzy, Su-ah said to me, she want you to follow us for lunch. Are you free now?” Myungsoo asked as soon as Su-ah finished whispering.

“She said that? I’m free now.” She answered. “Su-ah, you want unni to tag along too?” she asks to Su-ah. Su-ah nodded her head and smile brightly to Suzy. “Awww, you are such an adorable girl. Come to unni.” Suzy said as she widely opened her arms. Surprisingly Su-ah ran to her widely opened arms and hug her. Suzy just wrapped her arms around the little girl and carried her.

“Wow, I think she likes you, Suzy-ah. It took at least one day for a person to get closer to her but you just took a few minutes to become closer to her.” Myungsoo said.

“Really? She felt my sincerity, I guess. Oppa, let’s go. I’m hungry” She said.

“Let’s go. My members was probably dying of boredom waiting for us” Myungsoo said as he lead their way to the SBS building’s main entrance to meet the other members.  

 


I really thanked all of you for subscribing.

Anyway, I really love reading comments from you. It encourages me to write :)

Do leave some comment after reading. I really appreciate it