Suzy

Will You Ever Come Back ?

Myungsoo walk through the hallway of the SBS building and stopped when he saw the mirror hanging on the wall. He started to fix his hair when he look at himself in the mirror.

“You look nice already.” A familiar voice was coming from the behind making Myungsoo turned around.

“Oh, it’s you, Suzy.” Myungsoo stopped fixing his hair as he was embarrassed.

“This is why they shouldn’t hang the mirror here.” Suzy teased, she knew that Myungsoo always love looking at himself on the mirror since forever. Just like any other girls did. He also loves the mirror as much as them even he is a guy though

“I think this is one of the reasons why the celebrity keep getting late when meeting the director. This thing just keep distracting” Myungsoo pointed at the mirror as he joked.

“Oh, you’re changed. Whenever I teased you before, you will only smile sheepishly. But look at you now, you started to know how to joke around.” Suzy lightly punch Myungsoo’s arm.

Myungsoo laughed. “I’m not joking actually, I was being sarcastic. I’m taking about you who is always getting late to the drama practice”

“Oppa!” She yelled, Myungsoo was really having fun teasing her. ‘Just where did he learned to tease people’ Suzy thought.

 “Thanks for inviting me to the lunch last time. I was really having fun at that time” Suzy thanked.

“We are having fun too. I haven’t met you for a decade so it was really nice spending time with you. Just like the old days”

“The difference is that you already had a daughter now. Did you bring her here? I missed her already” Suzy asked

“No. She is staying home with Woohyun.” Myungsoo answered.

Suzy eyes darted away from Myungsoo. Myungsoo followed her eyes to see what she is looking at. “Sungyeol oppa!” She called.

Sungyeol wave his hand at her. Then, he noticed Myungsoo. He smirked playfully at them. “Old love sparks again” He sang as he walk near them.

Myungsoo just stared on his feet as he was embarrassed to look at Suzy in the eyes. He knew that Suzy probably heard what Sungyeol was singing earlier.

“You don’t tell me that you came here for a date” Sungyeol poked Myungsoo’s hand. Myungsoo gave Sungyeol a glare and raised his hand to hit Sungyeol hand. Sungyeol managed to dodge himself from being hit. Sungyeol ran away from Myungsoo as he knew that Myungsoo will try to hit him once again. Myungsoo started to chase Sungyeol who is running like a lightning.

“See you later Suzy. Oh, no. I can’t meet you often or else Myungsoo will get jealous” Sungyeol shouted while running.

“Do you want to die?” Myungsoo yelled at Sungyeol who is speaking nonsense.

Suzy just look at them while shaking her head. ‘These guys, they are never going to change’ she thought to herself while looking at two of them.