Remember

Will You Ever Come Back ?

 “Leave this place, now!” Your father shouted to Myungsoo.

Myungsoo keeps on knelt down even when your mother and father keep on shouting to him. You, who stands at the corner of the room was crying hardly when your parents disapproves your relationship with Myungsoo. You love him so much but your parents against your relationship just because he is just a celebrity. Your parents thinks that someone like you deserves better than him.

“I promise I will take a really good care of her if you allowed us to marry” Myungsoo begged.

“You would never could get marry with my daughter and that is my final decision” Your father said while chasing out Myungsoo from your house.

“Dad, I love him. Please let us marry.” You plead.

“Just listen to your father, _______” Your mother said

“How can I break up with him when he is the father of my baby.” You cried.

“Either you keep it or abort it, I don’t care. As long you are not marrying him”

“Dad, if you really gonna do this. I will leave this house with Myungsoo. I will marry him no matter you like it or not” You went to your room, packing all of your things into the luggage.

“I’m leaving” you said as you pulled your bag. You could hear your father was mad but you just ignored him. You pulled Myungsoo’s hand as you leave your house. Myungsoo was surprised by your action. You are always an obedient child to your parents.

You awaked from your sleep. You are sweating after getting that kind of dream.

“What’s wrong darling?” Your husband asked.

“Just a nightmare” You faked a smile. Your husband decides to go back to sleep when you assured that you were fine.

[Flashback]

“Mum, where am I?” you asked as soon as you opened your eyes. You could only see your mother in front of you.

“You’re awaked. I better called your father” Your Mum said excitedly.

You just stared at your surrounding confusingly. You don’t know where you are, or even why is your mother was so happy to see you opened your eyes.

“I just contact your university to inform that you just awaked. Do you know how happy your lecturer were? Your father also was really happy when he knew that you are just awaked.” Your mother squeezed your hand.

“University? What are you talking about? I’m just a high school student, Mum.” You furrowed your eyebrow. As far as you know, you are just a high school student, not even a scholar. Your mother just stared at you confusingly.

“Darling, I think I should call your doctor. I think this is the side effect of the accident” Your mum went outside of the room. She called a doctor to your room.

….

Your parents tell you that you are having amnesia due to your accident. Your amnesia is not that serious though since you only forget the memories after your high school days. Your parents set you up with their bestfriend’s son, Lee Woobin. You have a crush on him since you were little so there’s no way you would reject your parents decision on arranging a marriage for both of you. He was a sweet young man but you admits, no matter how nice he was to you, you always felt empty. But you felt sorry for him, he loves you so much, so you just treat him nicely. It’s been four years that you both were married but you doesn’t even love him. You only likes him as a friend, not more than that.

 [End of flashback]

You were quiet mad as you slowly remembers what happened. How could your parents never told you about Myungsoo. Do they never at least curious about their grandchild. Then, you suddenly remembered about what you did to Myungsoo before. He must be really hurt when he saw you were kissing with Woobin before. You also yelled to him. No wonder he was so cold to you. It’s your own fault. Now, you finally understands when he told you that you are good in acting. He must thought that you tried to abandoned him and Su-ah by pretending that you don’t know them. You could not help but keep feeling guilty. You don’t know what to do. Your heart tells you to go back to Myungsoo and Su-ah because that is what you really want. You remembered how happy you were when you were having lunch with Su-ah. It feels so much better than your marriage life with Woobin. But at the same time, your brain tells you that you should stick with Woobin since he loves you so much. Furthermore, Myungsoo would never accepts you after what you had done.

You sighed as you don’t know what to do but one thing for sure. That you will definitely will go to Infinite dorm tomorrow, you want to apologized to Myungsoo and explains everything to him.