The real story, 2 years later

A Year of Us

ALRIGHT GUYS SO I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED BUT HERE YOU GO. we're just going to skip right to the end.... 

 
SO taec & tiffany are together right? and then. they break up after a year! then they keep talking on off for a year and taec sees some other girls and always comes back to tiff, and then finally they get back together
 
HAPPY TIMES. but then, problems just come along one after another and taec decides its better for them to not be together.
 
ofc tiffany is heartbroken, but her best friend nichkhun is there to keep her company, and turns out while she had been going through allll those hardships w nichkhun, she was actually falling for him (while she was dating taec tho... dun DUN DUN).
 
so her and nichkhun had a thing and then out of nowhere nichkhun just stopped talking to her.  for 4 months. and then he staarted to talk to another girl, but that girl was HORRIBLE. and one day he was w that girl and he saw tiffany and it hit him like BAM.
 
he told her how amazing she was and how he wanted a second chance and this time he wouldnt let go.
 
so tiffany said yes. and then a little after, they were together! everyone was so happy! bc everyone knew how much of  a negative impact taec had made on tiffany's life, with nichkhun things were just sunshine and rainbows.
 
but 2 months later, out of nowhere nichkhun decided that he and tiff were better as friends, for now at least. he made it seem as tho he would want to marry her later, in the future, but rn just wanted to protect their friendship.
 
broken again tiffany was. but she got over it, stayed as friends with nichkhun, hated the thought of taec.
 
the end : )
 
sorry guise i wont be continuing the story :\ unless u want THIS ALL IN DEPTH THEN MAYBE!