That question

A Year of Us

"Ahh Gwangju. It's nice getting away from Seoul once in awile," I breathed in. Beside me, Jessica did the same.

"Totally different from the states," she said with a smile. Jessica had been my best friend since first grade. We lived in California together. But then I moved to Korea, so once a year Jessica would visit Korea and come see me. I came to Gwangju once in awile to visit my aunts and uncles and cousins.

"Noona, I'm hungry," my little brother Zelo said.

"Go inside and see what there is to eat. Sulli, take him," I told my little sister. Even though I kept calling them 'little' they weren't really little. Sulli would be starting high school next year and Zelo was going into 7th grade.

"I'll show you around," I said to Jessica. She had never visited Gwangju with me.

Just then, my phone beeped.

Taec Oppa <3

So are you there?

Yep yep! It's nice here

It's raining in Seoul

Ugh I love the rain!!

I know you do. It makes me think of you

Of course it does oppa xD everything reminds you of me

"Who you texting?" Jessica asked. She didn't have anybody here in Korea. All her friends were in the States.

"Just a friend from school," I said with a smile. I led her into my aunt's house. "We have to go sleep in the basement, but don't worry it's a nice basement," I reassured her. My best friend was a totally germ-a-phob.

"Tiffany, can you put all our stuff down there?" my mom asked. I nodded and took all the bags down.

"Oh this IS a nice basement," Jessica commented.

Taec Oppa <3

You're so weird.

I know you love it :p

Maybe I do..

"Tiffany who's Taec?" Jessica asked, looking over my shoulder as I sent the text. 

"Uh just an oppa from school," I replied, trying to make sure I wasn't so obvious. She narrowed her eyes at me but shrugged and didn't say another word. 

What about Hara huh? She's weird too & I know you love it

I think I prefer Tiffany

So you don't like Hara?

I think i like you more

What about other girls?

I would rather have Tiffany

Lies Taec!!

"So who is this person that would rather have you?" Jessica said with a wink.

"He's just a friend!" I defended. And he really was. Even though I wished that he wasn't.

Tiffany. I guess we should talk about this first

Talk about what? ._.

"Ooh what are you guys talking about?" Jessica winked. 

"Omg, nothing Jessi!" I put my phone in my pocket. Jessica was my best friend but I didn't want her to know about me and Taec. 

If someone asked you out when we get back to school, what would you say?

It depends on who that person is. 

What if he's one of your close friends?

Maybee. Wae oppa? Is someone going to ask me out?! o;

Maybe.. Tiff I just wanted to see what you would say.

There's only one person that I want to be with oppa :p so unless it's him, then no.

Who is that one person??

Just then Jessica pounced on me. "Your mom says to go walk outside so let's go!"

I decided not to answer Taecyeon's question and just told him that I was going on a walk.But actually, I wanted to tell him that that one person was him. 

---

"Wow summer went by fast," Jessica sighed. We were already back in Seoul after being in Gwangju for a month. We were at the Incheon airport, dropping Jessica off because she would be leaving back to the states.

"I'll see you next year?" I said, giving my best friend a quick hug. She nodded and looked at the time. It was time to go.

She waved and walked into security and I watched as she left. Suddenly, my phone beeped.

Jessi <3 <3 <3

Btw, if he asks you out, say yes. :) now bye cuz I have to turn my phone off!

I wasn't surprised. I knew she would find out. 

Now school was going to start again in about two weeks. Taecyeon oppa said he had something to ask me when we got back to school. I was worried about what his question was. And if I would be able to say yes..

Two weeks until senior year and I just chilled in my bedroom, and watched korean dramas. I had finished Answer Me 1997, Shut Up Flower Boy Band, Monstar, and a bunch of others within two weeks.

Taec Oppa <3

How's Seoul?

Boring. I finished like 7 dramas though XD

Tiffany you really don't have a life!

I know I dont -.-

Im kidding Tiff. You have one with me ;)

And like this two weeks flew by. There is this one night before school starts where we go to see classes and greet teachers. Taecyeon oppa told me he would be there, so of course I asked Taeyeon if she could please give me a ride to school that night, and she agreed.

It had been about 2 months since we had last seen each other. He had grown taller, and more muscular. He really looked like a man. His best friend, also one of my closest friends, Jay, had grown as well physically, but mentally he was still a 12 year old.

"Hey shorty!" Jay ruffled my hair as soon as he saw me. He looked at Taeyeon and was about to mess hers up too but decided not to. That little ahjumma would attack him.

I punched Jay and then gave Taecyeon a hug. "You guys really can't live without each other! It's only been like 2 months since you last saw each other!" Jay sighed. "Just go out already," he muttered.

That was Jay for you. Taeyeon hit him. "YA don't ruin their moment. Let's go," she grabbed Jay and the two of them went to go explore the halls even though we had been attending that school for 3 years.

"Oooh oppa oppa so what was that question you've been wanting to ask me?" I asked him nervously.

"Oh. Tiffany, well I can't ask you right now," he said. He looked around. There was nobody that we knew around us."It has to be perfect when I ask," he said with a smile. That smile of his that would always make my heart flutter. It was a cheesy smile, but it made me feel so warm inside.

"I'll ask you soon. Just remember to say yes," he looked nervous. I punched him in the stomach. 

"Don't be so nervous looking! It's not like you. Now come on oppa lets go find Taeyeon and Jay before one of them dies," I joked. Taecyeon laughed, put his arm around my shoulder and the two of us went to search for our friends.

 

a/n ; sorry i took forever to update and this chapter isn't even good! -.-

But these chapters are just informational an setting it up.

I swear you will have many many cute TaecFany moments in the chapters to come!!

Please subscribe & comment c:

I'll try and have the next chapter up soon. Love youuus ! <3