Next chapter

A Year of Us

That same night was Yenny's party. I got there a bit earlier, and decided to hang around Nichkhun because I didn't know most of the people there. Taec got there a little bit later, and when he finally DID arrive, suddenly me and him became the center of everyone's attention.

"Wow how can you say yes to something like that?" Yenny joked. She laughed when she saw the face Taecyeon made and i turned away shyly. 

"Hey she's lucky to have my best friend!" Nichkhun laughed, and him and Yenny walked away to go get some food. Taecyeon sat down next to me. We were in Yenny's backyard, she had these pretty lights set up as well as a bonfire. Everyone else was busy being crazy and dancing but I was too tired.

"Not going to dance?" he asked me. I shook my head and let it fall onto the back of the bench. Taecyeon poked me.

"Oppa can you like not," I snapped at him accidentally. "Ah wait youre my boyfriend now, I have to be nice," I said with a laugh. Taecyeon laughed too and took my hand suddenly. He looked at me and gave me a big smile. Suddenly the music went from fast pop dance music to a slow song. Yenny and all her friends made their way over to us, forcing us to get up and dance together.

We got up shyly and i put my arms around his neck as he rested his hands on my waist. "Wow tiff can you grow a little?" he laughed. Our height difference gave me a headache. I literally had to look up at him. 

"Uh well sorry I'm not a giant like you," I said. My neck started to hurt so i let my head rest on his chest. We just swayed like that for the whole song, and right after it ended, they played another slow one. This time, everyone gathered and made a circle around us.

"How awkward," a girl, her name was Suzy, said. So in the end all of us just ended up dancing together. we stopped the slow song and made it a more up beat one. I got tired once again and sat on the bench.

"Heeey Tiff," Yenny came over to me with a glint in her eye. "Dude that was SO cute. have you guys kissed yet??" she asked me straightforward.

I coughed. "We just started going out today," i started. "Have you had your first kiss yet??" she questioned. I shook my head. "Omg let it happen today!" she said excitedly. I was unsure of how i could do that. "Make it happen," Yenny said with a wink and then got up to go get some food

I sat, looking at the stars for a few minutes and then I realized someone was now sitting next to me. "You think the stars are pretty?" he asked, handing me a glow stick. I nodded and shaped the glow stick into a circle and placed it on my head.

"The stars arent as pretty as you," he said with a cheesy smile. I hit him. "Oh shutup," I laughed. Taecyeon took the glow stick crown off my head and fixed my hair before putting it back on. I smiled at him but then my phone vibrated. I had gotten a text from my mom saying that i had to go. 

I sighed. "I have to go now," I frowned. Taec stood up to give me a hug. I gave him one and then turned around to say bye to everyone else, but i stopped myself and threw my arms around Taecyeon again, and planted a kiss on his cheek. "Bye" i said shyly, and then ran around the yard to say bye to everyone else. 

When I got to Yenny she said, "did you do it??" i pointed at my cheek and she laughed. "Next time go hard or go home!" 

I fanned my face as I got into my mom's car.