Chapter 2

Crystal Heart of Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

tok

tok

tok

Ken stared at the door as he heard someone was knocking the door and he knows that person is N.

" Jaehwan-ah... Wake up! It already 10 am.. We need to go to practice at 11.30 am." N knocked the door again as he heard no respond from Ken. Thing had been worse since last night and Leo doesn't coming home after all. This is the first big crisis in VIXX since their debut. He can't even get to sleep last night.

" Hyung, i'm hungry. Where is Leo hyung?" suddenly Hyuk, the maknae clinging on N with his pyjama still on and half opened eyes.

" Go take a shower first. Then I'll make you a breakfast okay. " He ruffled his hairs and push him toward the bathroom before his w

hole attention back to Ken.

" Jaehwan.... I know you're awake. Come out please.. Leo was unpurposedly doing that. He just tired and his fever and headache disturbing him. You know, right? He love you the most! " N tried to explained but..

" It's okay, hyung. I deserve it! That doll was a gift from his late grandma and he had told me that it was precious more than his life but I had broke it! It is me who broke it! It is my fault! " N could here Ken sobbing inside. N was speechless. He felt someone was hugging him from back and it was Ravi after all still in pyjama. The younger male smile and give him a peck on his cheek making N chuckled and blush.

" I have something to inform him. Let me talk to him.." Ravi whisper to him. N nodded and back off so Ravi could have space to talk to him.

" Ken hyung? It's me Ravi.. Leo hyung's noona, just called me.  She told me that Leo hyung had already go to company and she asked us to take care of him. Leo hyung arrive at her house at 4 am with his clothes drenched wet. She afraid Leo hyung might get fever. So........." Ravi couldn't finished his word when Ken abruptly opened the door, showing his puffy face and teary eyes. His exhausted figure potrayed how he couldn't sleep since last night incident.

" Where is he? How is he? Is he had a fever? Ravi answer me!!! " He grabbed on Ravi tightly making Ravi in pain. N rush to Ken to comfort him. N pulled him from away from Ravi and give him a hug. Ken was crying harder on his shoulder.

" Shhh... It's not your fault.. It was all an accident.. It's not your fault.." N lift him up and stare at him closely. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter