Chapter 1

Crystal Heart of Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3.00 AM. Another tiresome day had passed for VIXX. All of them was tired, sleepy and hungry but Leo was the most tired person that day, as he had longer schedule that day than the other member plus he recently got a flu and headache due to lack of sleep and rest. So he lay on the coach while other was rushing to the bathroom to get their bath first.

" Taekwoonie~ are you alright? Do you headache still as worst as before? " N asked him while passed him a glass of water. Leo fetched the glass and take a sip to wet his dry throat.

" I'm okay. But the headache still disturbing." He finished the whole glass before hand it back to N. N put his palm on Leo's forehead. ' Oh, he got some temperature.'

" Should I get you aspirin? Your body is burning a bit. Let go to hospital, I'll get manager hyung.." N just want to call the manager hyung but Leo prevent him from doing so.

" No." he shook his head. " It just because I'm tired and the flu. Sleep should healed it."

" Are you sure? " N looked at him, worried.

" Yes " Leo once again ensure him.

" YAH! YOU **** ! " A sound from kitchen disturbing Leo and N conversation. Sound of Ken, Hyuk and Ravi arguing could be here all over the apartment. Hongbin who was only wearing towel covering lower part of his body coming out of the kitchen while laughing.

" ^$^%#$#$^%$&^$"

" What happen?" ask N

" OPEN THE DOOR, you #$%^!" Sound of door being hit hardly piss Leo. He felt like his head is being hit by a hammer.

" Ravi and Hyuk pulled prank on Ken hyung. Ken hyung want to pee so much but those two push Ken hyung aside and run into the bathroom as soon as I'm out."

Hongbin explaining the scene briefly before disappear into his room.

"Ravi, you ^^%^^%. Hyuk &^*^$$&$&$$ you &&%%^%$#$#$! " Ken's cursing can still be heard.

" I thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter