Final Chapter

Crystal Heart of Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1DAY BEFORE......

Sharp at 2 AM in the morning everyone were gathering in Leo's room.

" Where is Ken?" ask Leo

" Asleep already. 100% sure. " N assured Leo. 

" Good. So, how is the preparation."

" Hyung, don't worry. I've solved with cordi nuna and manager. Everything is on the plan." Hyuk talk slowly as if Ken was there among them. Leo patted the maknae head and compliment him.

" Good job, Hyukie. Wonsik, Binnie?"

" That 'thing' had been ordered. Just need manager hyung to pick it at the exact time." Leo nodded his head.

" Don't worry, Leo. We've solve everything else. You just need to manipulate the situation as you do now." N patted Leo's shoulder to ease his worriness. Leo throw his gaze at N. N nodded his head as he understand the meaning.

" Truthfully, hyung. How do you have guts to do that sort of thing to Ken hyung? The effect was so... IMPRESSIVE! Like a superstar movie's acting. Even Binnie hyung turn to be crying baby as he afraid that VIXX may dismissed by that incident. Frankly hyung, I was amazed by you. Your expression, tone, emotion was daebak! Hyung, you really look like a devil arise from sleep that night! Monster! " Hyuk babbling excitedly at Leo as he giggled foolishly by himself. The others member look at him weirdly.

" Hyuk-ah." Leo exclaimed him.

" Ne, hyung! " he replied excitedly and go closer to Leo.

" You're noisy." he said as he give Hyuk a knock on the head.

MBC, M!COUNTDOWN

VIXX's WAITING ROOM

VIXX's member are getting ready with their costume and make up. Leo who had done with his make up and hair, sit on couch with his ear stuff with earphone. He was practicing his part before going on the stage. He was focussing too much at practicing that Ken was nearing him.

" Hyung." No answer.

" Hyung." No answer. Ken was getting furious.

" Leo hyung!" he exclaimed loud and pull the earphone off Leo's ear, enough to draw Leo's attention. However, Leo still with his poker face staring toward the standing Ken infront of him. 

" Hyung! We need to talk." Ken tell him face to face. This is the only resolution he had. They need to talk over this thing. It had been 4 days and Leo had come back to the house but he still ignoring him. And he couldn't stand it any longer.

" There's nothing to talk about." Leo was just about to leave when Ken hold his hand firmly, preventing him from go.

" There is a thing to be talk about. " He stressed his word on Leo. Leo just sighed and look away from him.

" Let go of me." Leo said while trying to get his wrist off Ken grip.

" Hyung, please! We really......." Ken was just about to said something when suddenly

" VIXX! Standby!" they were asked to standby by the staff and Leo take the advantage to get the grip off.

"DAMN!" Ken cursed as Leo went out of the room.

 

 

The fans' cheering as VIXX finished their performance on stage. All of them rushed toward backstage. However, when they're about to take off their mics, Leo is having problem with his.

" Leo-ah, how do you get this thing stucked on your costume???" the stuff was feeling weird with the situation. The mics is stuck on his pant so they need to take it off carefully or either Leo's pant or the mic might get broken.

" Leo, we're going back to waiting room first, okay. Come quick after you finish" Leo nodded his head. The others was following except for Ken.

"Ken?" N said as they're leaving.

" I'll wait for Leo hyung!" he said while smiling widely. He's actually trying to find some suitable moment to force Leo to talk the matter out with him. 

The mic really stuck on the costume, therefore it takes time to get it out. Only after 3 minute the mic were able to taken out safely and Leo's pant are in good condition.

Leo secretly smile as Ken fall into his trap. He just walk on as Ken was not there.

" Leo-hyung! Hyung, wait! " Ken exclaimed as Leo purposedly leave him. Leo just walk off and pretend to not hear Ken was calling him until the younger boy grab his shoulder.

" Hyung, stop please! Let talk about our problem! Please!! " Ken begging as he face Leo's cold back.

"You want to talk? Then let us talk! " Leo eventually turn to face Ken. Ken was grateful as well as in despair. He was grateful that Leo actually willing to hear him out. However he was sad, as his most dearest person acted like that toward him.

" Hyung, if you still mad at me about that incident, I'm sorry. I didn't purposely broke the crystal angel. I know it was your treasure. It was a gift from your late grandmother."

" It doesn't matter anymore." Leo replied coldly. He folded his hand on his chest and leaned on the wall.

" Yes it is matter. Because of that thing, you ignore me! Because of that thing, you hate me! Because of that fool thing, you don't love me anymore! " Ken was stuttering the word as his lips tremble. He was about to burst in tears. Any second from now.

" Stop it! You don't understand." Leo started to lower his voice's tone.

" No! I understand! I completely understand! Our love is price less than than crystal thing because of that you can easily throw me off! " he yelled at Leo.

" ENOUGH! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS YOU ****! YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I HAD TO SACRIFICE TO GAIN IT! THERE'S NO OTHERS IN THE WORLD! ONLY ONE! DESIGNED BY ME ONLY FOR YOU! YOU SON OF *****!  Leo yelled back at Ken. Ken was stunned at Leo's word. So do Leo. He realise that his tongue had slipped something off. But he pretend to be oblivious. Ken stare hardly at Leo's face.

" What is it you said? Designed for me? " He asked him again couldn't believe the word he heard of. Leo pretend to not hear Ken question and want to walk away when....

" Ken ! Watch out! " someone voice draw his attention back to Ken.

A contract staff accidently collided into the light prop near Ken as he couldn't see well because his sight were disturbed with pile of box that he was carried. When he collided with it he lost his balance and accidently pushed the prop causing it to collapsing. Ken was to surprised to even moved when the prop are about to tumbling on him. He was to scared and only afford to close his eyes and wait when he suddnly feel that his body was being pushed by someone. As he fell on the ground, he heard the sound of the prop and the box tumbling over before everything turned to be silence. Only after awhile, he have the guts to open his eyes. His mind was blank at that moment. Totally blank. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter