Sleep [SooSica]

Wooper's Pond of Nonsensical Drabbles & Short Stories

In a particular room in SNSD’s dorm, a certain Shikshin frowns at her icy, sleepy roommate. The older woman is happily curled up in the bedsheets, head snuggling deeply into her pillow, and her calm breathing can be heard. As much as the Shikshin didn’t mind the Ice Princess taking her one of spontaneous naps, she couldn’t help but feel irritated this time.

“Jessicaaaa,” Sooyoung calls the brunette’s name right next to her. The latter flinches at the loud voice calling her name, but refuses to open her eyes. “How long are you planning to sleep?”

“As long as I want,” is the terse reply… a reply that Sooyoung doesn’t like.

“Are you serious? It’s already past twelve and you haven’t budged at all!”

Jessica snorts and turns her back to Sooyoung.

“Ugh! Fine then!” Sooyoung huffs and storms out of the room.

 

Two hours later

 

“It’s already two-thirty in the afternoon!” Sooyoung cries exasperatedly. “Haven’t you had enough sleep?!”

“Nope… Now go awaaaaaay…” the brunette grumbles and puts a pillow over her head.

“Oh my God, I can’t believe this…” the Shikshin mutters to herself. “Come on, Jessica! You can’t possible sleep through the entire day!”

“Watch me.”

“GAH!” Sooyoung angrily throws up her hands in the air and leaves the room again.

 

Two more hours later

 

“GET. OUT. OF. BED. NOW!” Sooyoung yells as she tries to pull Jessica out of bed by a slender arm. “DANG IT, SICA. IT’S ALREADY FOUR O’CLOCK!”

Jessica grabs a stuffed Woody doll from their bed and begins smacking Sooyoung on the head. “I. DON’T. CARE. LET. ME. SLEEP!”

“OW OW  OW OWWW!” Sooyoung lets go of Jessica’s arm and pouts at the latter. “I can’t believe you’re STILL sleeping! It’s a beautiful, sunny day today! Don’t you want to go outside at all?!”

“There’s no place like a soft, comfortable bed,” Jessica replies lazily. “The other members aren’t bothering me and being a nuisance like you! What do you want anyway?!”

Sooyoung places her hands on her hips. “I just wanted to spend the day with you, but obviously you’re too lazy to leave the bed to do anything! Ugh, I can’t believe you,” she snaps.

Jessica blinks. “Really? That’s it? That’s why you’re bugging me so much?”

The Shikshin nods.

With a sigh, Jessica grabs Sooyoung by the wrist and roughly pulls the other woman into bed with her.

“H-Hey what are you—WHOA!”

Before she knows it, Sooyoung is lying next to her roommate.

“There. You get to spend time with me, and I get to stay in bed,” Jessica smiles up at Sooyoung. She wraps her arms around the taller woman and pulls her close. “Now shut up and be my pillow.”

Sooyoung stares speechlessly at Jessica, who is resting her head against her chest. She hugs Jessica back and sighs in defeat.

I guess this works… 

~~~

A/N: Lazy and indifferent Jessica is cute.