Chapter 3

That Cold City Man is My Bodyguard (HIATUS)
"Really? He stared at me? I don't know him very well but President Yoon pay him to be my bodyguard," she walked with Minhyuk and Minho at school garden and the"Hey Taeyeon, did you know who's Kai? Cuz I was just realised that he stared at you just after he sat," Minhyuk, another Taeyeon's criminal partner.
 
Not realising, she accidently kick an empty bottle until it hit a boy's head.
 
"Oh god! Please say to me that I'm just dreaming? That bottle really didn't hit the thug, isn't?" Minho shivering while showing to the school thug.
 
"Unfortunately, yes! It does hit the bold head!" Taeyeon calmly told Minho with smiling.
 
The school thug who is about 180 cm height and with a fierce face, he came with his gang and scolded Taeyeon. Kai who is coincidencely walked at the same place heard that voice and find it. He saw that the thug scolded Taeyeon and blackmailed her.
 
"Who is between you hit me with this bottle?!" fiercely he ask them while showed that bottle to them.
 
Minho and Minhyuk who is shivering just shooking their head while Taeyeon just smirk at him.
 
"Why are you smirking, Taeyeon?" the thug didn't satisfied with Taeyeon's reaction.
 
"I'm the one who kick that bottle until it got hit your bold head, thug!" Taeyeon still smirk and then she flicked his forehead.
 
"Damn! What are you just doing, little thug?!" that thug angrily said to her while hold his forehead that has been flicked by Taeyeon.
 
"Me? Little thug? Just watch your mouth before you say that words to anyone," Taeyeon smirk again and then kick that thug at his sensitive place.
 
 
That thug then hold his sensitive place and bite his lip. The others student who was already at the garden saw the incident, joined them, watched will happened next and laugh.
 
 
"Auch! That's gone be hurt and leave scar," Minho get interrupted and try not laugh.
 
"This yeoja...is...totally...made...me...feel...," that thug almost cursed and Taeyeon almost get beaten by that thug before someone has stopped that thug from doing his action.