Chapter 2

That Cold City Man is My Bodyguard (HIATUS)

 

 

 

"Taeyeon-ah, is that true that you will have your own bodyguard? I heard that your bodyguard will further his study here too," Minho, one of Taeyeon's criminal partner suddenly came to her place in class.
 
 
"Yea but I don't think so. President Yoon must choose a guy in around 30 - 40 to be my bodyguard. Moreover, its impossible if he choose a 18 years old boy to be my bodyguard, isn't?" she smirk and then try to teased someone again but didn't get in time.
 
 
 
 
Her class teacher already came with bring a new student with her. Taeyeon feel curious about the new student cuz she feel that she has saw or meet that new kid somewhere but she didn't remembered where.
 
 
 
 
"Okay class. Please sit! I will not stand here for an hours like usually I did cuz I have a meeting today. Today, you will receive a new classmate. So, please be friend with him, okay?" Mrs. Choi give them an advise while asked the new kid to introducing himself.
 
 
"Annyeong, I'm Kim Jong In but you can call me Kai. I'm Korean but being raised at Japan. Hopefully that won't give you guys any problem," Kai introducing himself.
 
 
"We won't give you any problems except if you asked for it, we won't hesitate to give to you," Taeyeon suddenly say it half scream from her sit.
 
 
 
The whole class so shocked with her statement but then, they smirk to Kai. Her classmates already get familiar with her behaviour and her words. And also why she acted like that.
 
 
 
 
"Yoon Taeyeon, please behave yourself. We have a new student here and soon, he will be your friend too, okay? Sorry Kai but Taeyeon just say it without any mean. She's a nice a girl if you be nice to her too," Mrs. Choi reminded her and then Taeyeon just nodded and then Mrs. Choi talk to Kai. "And your seat will be next to Taeyeon," she added.
 
 
"Okay, Mrs. Choi. Gomawo," Kai walked towards his seat and then looked at Taeyeon.