Chapter 1

That Cold City Man is My Bodyguard (HIATUS)

 

 

"From now on, you will have your own bodyguard!" President Yoon clearly and loudly say to her only daughter.
 
 
"But...but...but dad, waeyo? I didn't done anything wrong this time. Well, except made some chaos at school yesterday," Yoon Taeyeon, the daughter say with protested at first but then whispering at her last word.
 
 
"That's only 10% from the chaos that you've made this month! Do you know how much the complaints that I've received from the public?!" President Yoon once again say it very loud.
 
 
 
This time, he has made his secretary heard it too. Look like the secretary totally dumbfounded with his loud voice. Because before this, he never heightened his voice to anyone especially to Taeyeon.
 
 
 
She rolled her eyeball and say, "Tch, do I look like care about that?"
 
 
 
"Yoon Taeyeon! Don't be so rude to your own father!" look like President Yoon can't held his anger anymore - cuz he already stand up and then hit his desk.
 
 
 
Taeyeon look like really don't care with her father's anger. She then smirk and stand up.
 
 
 
"Rude? Since when? Since mom's death?" she raised her eyebrow then being cynically to her father. She then added. "Or since you have new wife?!"
 
 
 
Just after she say like that, a guy who was wearing blue coat came into the room.
 
 
 
Taeyeon realised about his presence and give him a death glare as the sign that the guy will be her enemy. But the guy just calm and give no responded to her glare.
 
 
 
"Hm...lemme guess. This guy is the one who will be my bodyguard? If it true, better you forget your attention, President Yoon. He's too handsome to be my bodyguard," after she say like that, she get out from President Yoon room and went to the lift.
 
 
 
The guy just stared at her with no emotions but on his mind, he just hope that Taeyeon will be a good girl someday.
 
 
 
"President, I'm sorry I'm late. There's a case that I must settled before I came here," the guy said while his eye tailed Taeyeon's shadow.
 
 
 
"Its okay. I guessed that you already meet my daughter. She's Taeyeon. A rebel bunny. She always made a chaos no matter where she were," he then ask the guy to sit.
 
 
 
"So, can I know what is my duty?" the guy ask while he take his seat.
 
 
 
"I just want you to take care of my daughter when me and my partner gone next week. Can you do it, Kai?" President Yoon say it while give him some rewards before he start his duty.
 
 
 
"Sure, President. I will do anything as long as it can pay your kindness," the guy named Kai answer.
 
 
 
"Your duty will start tomorrow. I will register you at her school. And start tomorrow, you will further your study at her school, get it?" President Yoon give him the things that he must have as Taeyeon's bodyguard.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Author note : If you realised and keep reading until the next chapter, Taeyeon's behave will be a little simirlar to Cha Chi Soo the character that acted by Jung Il Woo in Flower Boys Ramen Shop. Btw, please leave some comment after reading cuz I need to improve my writing skill.