Chapter 2

Impermissibly

Jongin watched as his sister Soojung walked with her friends in the hallway of their school. He is at his last year of high school, he would totally miss this kind of moments when he would just stare at Soojung from afar. No one dare to ask his actions, his friends think that he was just being a protective brother. He was but not most of the time.

He hated what his feelings do to him. He hated every single one of it. He had tried many things in avoiding it to grow, but living in the same roof and have the same family weren't helping him at all. Why is this happening to me? Why didn't I turn gay instead? he thought.

"You're checking your sister again." Taemin ( Jongin's best friend since young ) said, it wasn't a question its more a statement. He doesn't know anything about Jongin's romantic feelings to Soojung but he knew his best friend likes someone he just doesn't know who.

Jongin leaned back to his locker and just stared at Taemin blankly. No words came out from his mouth, he knew it was a waste of time to answer when Taemin already knew it. They both looked at Soojung's direction, there was a guy now. The guy was obviously talking to Soojung, probably trying to impress her with words. Jongin stared at the view, he clenched when he saw Krystal getting touchy to the guy. He looked away quickly, to calm himself. Calm down, Jongin. They were just talking casually. No need to get so....jealous. he thought while closing his eyes a bit.

"Is that Kim Myungsoo? Is he courting your sister, Jongin?" Taemin asked, still looking at the pair. Dating isn't known in Jung family, a guy must undergo the old basics first before he could date Krystal and Taemin knew that. He was supposedly going to court Krystal before but got stopped by her protective brother Jung Jongin. It was a big loss for him though, Soojung is really pretty inside and out. Even though, he didn't get a chance he was still happy that he is one of her closest friends.

"...if he is he better do great or he will end up hurting." Taemin continued, he had seen so many guys get hurt because of Soojung. Its not that the girl intentionally and emotionally hurts them, she just maybe have a high standard in looking for a guy. And his best friend isn't motivating the guys at all, he would scare them off and that would low their self-confidence. Taemin knew that Jongin was just being protective to his dearest sister, but he thinks it was a little too much.

"Let's see..." Jongin said and opened his eyes, the Myungsoo guy was nowhere to be seen anymore. Taemin laughed at his statement, thinking it was a joke and said "Dude, you really need to chill out your protectiveness."