Chapter 1

Impermissibly

"Oppa..."

 

Jongin was roused by the voice, he groaned in respond. He wanted to sleep more and getting aroused is the last thing he wanted. He remained in his position, laying on the bed comfortably. His eyes were still shut and not planning to open it. He knew the person behind the angelic voice, he always knew.

 

"...If you don't wake up I am going to ask mum to wake you up instead. And I know you won't like it."

 

His eyes quickly opened by itself, he sat up and pretended to yawn causing the person in front of him to giggle. He cursed himself mentally, he knew she was just threatening him. She always use the same "I-am-going-to-ask-mum-to-wake-you-up" trick everytime he gets stubborned in waking up and he never learns up until now.

 

"I can't believe that trick still works on you, Oppa."

 

"Shut up...Soojung."

 

Soojung ( Jongin's sister, only a year younger than him ) smiled victoriously and hooked her arm to Jongin's arm and cuddled it. Jongin wasn't surprised to this act of hers, if it was for other people they would. His sister isn't good in expressing her emotions towards others, well Jongin is an exception in this situation.

 

"...Oppa"

 

"Hmm?"

 

"You smell bad, go take a bath."

 

Soojung unhooked her arm and immediately ran away out of his room. He stared at the slightly opened door, then he put his right hand on his chest. He could feel how fast his heartbeat is and he knew what he is feeling was wrong. He frustrated-ly rubbed his face with his hands, this is the first time he couldn't solve a problem.

 

It all started when he was eight and Soojung was seven, they were playing at the backyard of their house. Soojung tripped and got herself a bruise in her knee, she was crying loudly. As a big brother, Jongin ran quickly towards her and comforted her with all his can. He went back to their house and grabbed a bandage and came back, he carefully blew the bruise on her knee before he put the bandage on it. And before he could looked up, he felt a pair of arms hugged him. "Thank you, Oppa." she whispered to his ear. On that moment, he felt something weird inside him and he couldn't figure out what that is until he got older and the feelings got stronger.

 

"I can't have feelings to my own sister...."