Chapter 3

Impermissibly

"Who is the guy you with at school this earlier?" Jongin asked as he looked at Soojung who was laying on his bed, they were at his room. Soojung always liked to stay in his room every night before she goes to bed. She stopped flipping the pages of the fashion magazine she was reading and looked back at Jongin.

"No one, oppa..." Soojung replied nonchalantly and returned to scanning her fashion magazine. Jongin's eyes widened in shock, he never expected that kind of reply from his sister. She always tells him everything. Jongin crossed his arms on his chest and tilted his head with an expression of an annoyed person.

"Why won't you tell me who he is? Is he your boyfriend? You do know that mum and dad doesn--"

"He is Kim Myungsoo, same year as I am ( junior ). He is NOT my boyfriend and I know." Soojung replied looking back at him with her famous cold stare. Jongin was taken aback by the action he had seen. What's wrong with her? I was just asking... he thought.

"Hey, I was just aski--"

"Stop doing that from now on! You are making me crazy!"

"I don't understand what you are talking about, Soojung. I was just being a brother to you. You know I can't see my baby sister get hurt by a guy, right? So calm down plea--"

"Stop telling me to calm down! What you are trying to do is different to what I see!" Soojung shouted before she walked away out from the room. Jongin was left dumbfounded trying to understand everything. He looked at the closed door and furrowed at the view. What you are trying to do is different to what I see!

"She notice it..."