EPILOGUE

OUR FUTURE (ONE SHOT)

~ EPILOGUE ~

 

Hae In enter her room and she went straight to her bed lying there watching the ceiling. She just come home after year end party with D.O, Krystal and Baekhyun. She feel happy because of tonight not just because of D.O but also because everyone was there too, her friends Krystal and Baekhyun. It really the happiest moment in her life and she wants to cherish that memory forever. Their friendship is most precious thing for Hae In life she love them all. She then took a diary at the table near her bed to write what happen today. She love to write everything in her diary all those sad and happy moment of her daily life. 

Dear diary, today is the happiest day of my life... She wrote but she stop for a while and blinked few times thinking what she should write. It happen so suddenly few second of blackouts happen and she couldn't see anything but then magic the light is on and it was bright again. She thought she was imagining and then she look at her diary reading every words that written. She look at it weirdly and thought when she wrote that. She look her dress it was her dress for the party tomorrow night. She try to remember what she is doing but she can't at all. She felt something different but she don't know what it is. She felt empty and lost something that precious to her, her precious memory the happiest day of her life

 

When the past is change, the future will change as well...new beginning and new end. 

 

 

Krystal was in her bed with her pyjamas and she was lying down watching ceiling thinking about today. She remember her moment with Baekhyun the most and she blush just thinking about it. She remember spending time with her sister and her friends Hae In and D.O. It was wonderful and she was happy. She startled because the sudden blackouts but then it was on the light. She blinked few times and sit up. She was look at the room thinking about something important. 'Why I am on bed? Did I go out today?' She said. She shrugged the weird feeling and lie down again she stare deeply at ceiling and felt something was missing but can't figure out what it is. 

At the same time the blackout happen at D.O and Baekhyun's too. D.O was doing his homework then his mind when blank but he just ignore the weird feeling and went to sleep instead. Baekhyun on the other hand was about to sleep thinking about Krystal but after the blackout he feel too weird and he can't asleep so he watch movies to get rid the boredom. 

 

It change in one night...their future...

 

 

Year 2030

At wonderful home, there is a young boy age 16 was there sitting in the sofa watching his favorite movie. After the movie end he stand up to stretch and took remote and swap the screen to close the movie. He then when to the library where his parent is. The door automatically open as it sense his presence. He look inside to find the library is empty and it sound so quiet. He then walk out from the room and look outside the house. As he open the infront he can feel cold breeze came in and it was quiet. There is no sound of cars and neighbour at all. He was left alone and he started to panic and run inside the house calling his parent but there no answer from them. He then feel flashed of memory of his parent and his memory too. He saw image of his existent is about to end and he can't believe it at all. He saw his parent are not together anymore and they are with different people. He thought he was dreaming but it seem the past has been change, he was sure of it. He was sure because he know about it all about time and space theory. He was really smart and he always good at science. He run as fast as he could to the TIME INSTITUTE where he will find the answer he search for. He was sweating when he arrived. He went to time travel room where he  will got an answer. Now in the future everything is possible and the technology has completely went more advance. Time travel is possible too but not everyone is authorized to use it only people who are expert and acknowledge by the government can use it. The young boy is the institute most excellent student the one who contribute alot in the Time Travel project two years ago. He know how it work so he was sure someone has use someone he know maybe. He open the lab door to find the room empty and he rush to the control room. He check it and his eyes is glue on the screen. His eyes wide open to find someone has been using it and have been hacking the system. He moves his finger on touch screen and try to break the code. He manage to get into the system and he search the time that intruder went on. He immediately getting the machine ready and took laptop which is connected to the machine and can be use to control the time. He went to center of the lab and he waited until black hole appear and he vanish in thin air. 

Year 2013

The young boy fell down on the ground in the dark alley as he jump from the black hole. He stand up and look his watch but his watch is dead. He found the road and he saw few people walking they look at him weird maybe because  of his clothes. He don't know where to go and he just walk along the street. 

He were able to rent a house and live there for few months. He has been searching for clue and try to find his parent but he has no idea. He don't even know who's the one went back to time anyway. He look at his laptop key in a code and he close his eyes. As he open his eyes he was back at home 2030. He travel back because he was missing his home. He went to his parent room trying to find them hoping they were there. He saw the empty so he walk to his study room and he went to his desk. He open his computer with his voice. The computer screen was flying around in the room. He use his hand to swap and look for a folder containing the Time travel project. He need information and he knew time is still not change since he still exist but he need to know how time he has. He eyes wander around the screen and he found it. He knew the ways he could find out about what he need. It took him a week to do research on it and he sleep just few hour everyday because of it. He took a shower and he cook breakfast after that. After having breakfast he went back to TIME INSTITUTE to go back to 2013. He already know where to find his parents and he know how much time left for him. 

He arrived in front of S University he watch the people pass by. He then went insides, the place is really big and he search the place. He then when to next building and he pass by a young man older than him. The young man were singing. The young boy gasped watching him and he can't help but call his name.

"Oh my god! Your are D.O!" He shouted. He can't stop feeling amazed seeing young D.O.

D.O startled because the sudden shout. He look at the young boy with puzzled look. 

"Do I know you?" He said.

"Urm...no. Sorry, my mistake." The young boy said and he smile. He bow before he leave D.O.

D.O shrugged his shoulder and he continue walking to his classroom. Around the corner, the young boy was watching the moment D.O walk enter his classroom and then he heard a girl shout and she was running. He saw the girl bump a guy from behind and fell. The young just watch them silently before walking away. His smiling face then turning pale he can felt his tear about to fall down. He feel sad because he finnally found them. He missed them so much and it hurts thinking about it. 

"I will make it right, mom dad...for our future."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for short chapter and cliffhanger. It just sneak peek on my new fic. So sorry for wrong term and ridiculous part in this chapter okay. Let me explain about the fic so u guys understand. 

Actually the story about a young boy travel back time after discover he was alone in his time. So, there he met his parent and try to make it right. The person who change the time is someone they knew doing it for some important reason. The story will evolve around Hae In, D.O, Krystal and Baekhyun and it will be about them. The change time is their future got turn around meaning his parent don't end up with each other. He only got a year to change everything back and prevent it. 

That's all....but don't worry I will update this fic when my other fic is END so it will be in HIATUS.

THANKS FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBES. PLEASE BE PATIENCE AND WAIT FOR IT. TQVM LOVE YA!!!<3