PROLOGUE PART 2

OUR FUTURE (ONE SHOT)

~PROLOGUE PART 2~

Someone was calling Krystal name from the crowd. Krystal heard the voice and turnaround to see her sister, Jessica.

Krystal: Unnie! Oh My God, I miss you so much.

Jessica: Krystal! I miss you too. (Hug Krystal tightly)

Krystal: Unnie, meet my friends. This is Baekhyun my date and that's D.O and Hae In. 

Jessica: Hi, my name is Jessica, I am Krystal older sister. Nice to meet all of you. 

They all introduce themselves and talk for a while. Jessica happy to see Krystal have nice friend and she kinda have good impression about D.O because he was good looking and smart guy really suit her baby sister. She really worry about her sister hyperactive and childish attitude so she was hoping her to find mature boyfriend someone like D.O. She look at D.O and Hae In talking while smiling at each other, she then thought its probably not best idea to try to think about that now. She like Baekhyun but he probably not the best for Krystal that what she thought. She shrugged her awful thinking. 

Jessica: I am such a bad person. (Mumbled quietly)

Krystal: Unnie, you say something?

Jessica: Ani, nothing. (Smile)

Hae In: Let's take a picture Krystal. (Hold her camera)

Krystal: Ne, can you take picture of me and my sister first. (Hug Jessica)

Hae In: Okay. Get ready one two three. (Snap a picture)

Krystal & Jessica: Let me see.

Hae In show the picture and it turn out really pretty. Krystal then ask Jessica to take a picture of her and Hae In. After that, Baekhyun and D.O join in each standing by their date. D.O went besides Hae In and he was close with her that their shoulder almost touching. Hae In took a glance at D.O and their eyes met for a while and click sound was heard. Jessica already snap a picture. She then took another picture after everyone is ready. The picture taken were really pretty and everyone take a look at the picture. 

Baekhyun: Woohoo...what is this? (Grinning at the first picture taken by Jessica)

D.O: What? (Saw the picture where he met eyes with Hae In)

Hae In: Oppa, what's wrong with the picture?

D.O: Erm...

Krystal: Wah...you guys are staring at each other. Oppa, you like Hae In? (Grinning with Baekhyun)

Hae In: Yah, it's not like that. (Blushing)

D.O: Ah...you guys found out. (He smiles)

D.O was being playful and he look at blushing Hae In. Krystal and Baekhyun started teasing them and Hae In were embarass so she playfully try to hit Krystal and Baekhyun to make them stop teasing. D.O laugh happily seeing Krystal and Baekhyun running in circle chase by Hae In. Jessica watch four of them and she can't help but smiles looking at them being so happy especially her sister. Krystal has been depressed since both their parent died in accident when they were out to buy birthday present for Krystal 2 years ago. Jessica always heard Krystal crying by herself back at home but now seeing her smiling widely and laughing like she use to be it make Jessica relief. She  approach them and she said she need to go home already since she has work tomorrow. Krystal bid goodbye and hug her sister tightly. 

Krystal: Unnie, don't worry about me too much. I'm fine now. (Whisper to Jessica)

Jessica: I know...I'm glad. (Hug Krystal tightly)

Krystal: Unnie, you need to be happy too. So take care of yourself, arraso? (Whisper again)

Jessica: Arraso. (Let go the hug)

All of them wave at Jessica. After Jessica leave slow music were playing and their other coursemate were on dance floor dancing. Baekhyun look at Krystal and then pull her to dance floor. D.O and Hae In stood there awkwardly and Hae In look at other people dancing to romantic music and she can't help feeling jealous. D.O took a courage to ask Hae In to dance. 

D.O: Hae In, would you like to dance with me? (Hold out his hand)

Hae In: Urm...yes. (Took his hand)

D.O took Hae In hand and walk to dance floor. Both of them facing each other and D.O hold her hand and his other hand were on her waist. D.O lead her to dance and Hae In can't help feeling nervous and she just can't make eye contact with D.O at all. 

D.O: Hae In ah...sorry about earlier. They were teasing you because of me, you must feel uncomfortable about it. 

Hae In: Ani...gwenchana. (She shake her head)

D.O: Owh...you must like me then? (Joking with her)

Hae In: Aniyo...I don't! I mean I like you...as a friend. (Stutter)

D.O: Arraso, I like you too. (Smiles brightly)

Hae In heart began to race fast seeing D.O smiles. Hae In thinking whether D.O is confessing or just joking. D.O and Hae In seem to be in their own world when they dancing. D.O feel so warmed and he feel comfortable talking with Hae In. 

 

As their heart beating fast, the time was running fast... Human heart is so fragile but as long as you remember then all you need is to believe...FATE your future.