PROLOGUE PART 1

OUR FUTURE (ONE SHOT)

 

~PROLOGUE PART 1~

Soo Hae In went inside the class, seeing empty seat on the back sides. There a few students in the class sitting in front row. She walk straight to her seat and the others stare at her as she pass by them then they continue chatting. She sighed as she took a seat. The class seem boring and she seating alone. She stare blankly at space and then suddenly a guy came in. Hae In take a look at him, he saw her too and she was mesmerize by him. He has big eyes and he is good looking even though he look small. She try not to stare at him but she can't help but stare him as he walk toward her. He took empty seat infront of her. He took a glance at her and he greet her politely.

"Annyeonghaseyo..." he said and he took a seat and then he turn around facing her.

"Ah..annyeonghaseyo." She reply.

"My name Do Kyungsoo, you can call me D.O." He said to her as he try to shake hand with her. 

"Ne, nice meeting you D.O sshi. My name Soo Hae In." She said and shake hand with him. 

"Nice to meet you too Hae In sshi." He said again while smiling brightly. Hae In can feel her heartbeat going crazy but she try not to think too much.

 

Their world collide and start create red string of fate. Little did they know their fate about to change. Well? How it change? 

 

A girl was running in the hallway toward the class at the end. She was rushing because she's afraid she will be late. She continue running ignoring people around her and she gasped when she notices there's a guy just walk infront of her.

 
"Mwoya...yah! Get out of the way!" She said but it was too late. She bumped the guy from behind and he fell with her on top of him. His face was facing the floor luckily the floor is carpet and he didn't injure his face. Both of them groan in pain and the girl get up from the guy and she was frowning.
 
"Argh...that's hurt. Aish!" She said in annoy voice. 
 
"Argh!!! I'm suppose to said that!!!!" The guy stand up and face the girl.
 
"That's your fault for standing in my way!" She said. 
 
"Why you little brat pretty girl!" He said in angry voice. He even add pretty and that's make the girl laugh.
 
"Hahaha...yah! What's that you said?" She said while laughing loudly. 
 
"Yah!!!! Why you laughing?!!!! Are you crazy?" He said again these time his eyes went big.
 
"Your face is funny when you angry. Hahaha...okay Mianhae for bumping into you. My name is Krystal, what's yours?" She said as she apologize to him.
 
"Yah...this girl. Aish, fine then. My name Byun Baekhyun and I don't accept your apology." He said in annoy voice and he walk away from her. 
 
"Yah! Yah! Aish...I already apologize here. What a stubborn jerk!" She said and follow him. 
 
 
 
These two world collide roughly...literally. Their first meeting not actually that wonderful but their future moment forever beautiful . Among those future moment there is  a moment where they wish never happen. 
 
 
***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
 
Four of them met each other in the classroom. They were taking Business studies and they take the same class. They all also seat at the back and so they try to get to know each other. Krystal and Hae In were sitting together at the back row and baekhyun sitting with D.O in front of them. All of them feeling comfortable knowing each other and their friendship grow beautifully through time. 
 
One Year Later
 
"Well, Krystal why you late...again?" Baekhyun said as he put his both hand in his waist. 
 
"Hahaha...well that's the thing here. It's really long and funny story so..." Krystal said while chuckling try to give him excuses. 
 
"Yah! Yah! Stop with your long and funny story! You always said that and it's not even funny!" He said in annoy voice. 
 
D.O and Hae In watch Krystal and Baekhyun bickering with each other. Krystal try to do aegyo but Baekhyun just put her in headlock making Krystal flinch and attack him back. They were like kid slapping at each other. D.O and Hae In just laugh like crazy as seeing Baekhyun got beaten down by Krystal on the floor. Krystal was late again for their group project meeting which making Baekhyun piss off. Four of them are close now even though Krystal and Baekhyun fight sometime. Hae In always a quiet girl and normal unlike Krystal really hyperactive and straight forward always making Baekhyun annoy. Hae In not that close with Baekhyun but they are in good term. D.O and Hae In they are friend and she really close with him. Krystal find D.O bit boring so she wasn't that close with him but they all still best friends despite all the flaw. 
 
D.O: Both of you always fight, Baekhyun. Krystal always won though. (Chuckle)
Baekhyun: Hmmph...well she's totally hire a trainer back at home to teach her how to fight. (Take a sit beside Hae In)
Krystal: I did not! (Take a sit besides D.O facing Baekhyun)
 
Both of them glare at each other but Hae In then hit Krystal arm telling her to quit playing around.
 
Hae In: Stop that! Let's start. 
Krystal: Aish! That's hurt! Oppa, she's stronger than me. 
Baekhyun: Great...I feel like a weakling right now!. (Hit his head at the table)
D.O: Hahaha...
Hae In: Hey, I'm not that strong...
Baekhyun: I know, just joking...(Grinning)
 
They all laugh and start their disscussion. The day went fast and they manage to split their work and find some information for their group project. All of them bid goodbye at the bus station. 
 
D.O: See you guys next monday.
Krystal: Ne...bye bye, see ya next monday. Ugh! I hate monday.
Hae In: Yeah me too. Bye Krystal, D.O oppa and Baekhyun oppa.
Baekhyun: Okay then bye Hae In, Krystal. D.O bye be careful, you always bump into pole because you are singing too much.
Krystal: Hahaha, that's right. Be careful D.O oppa.
Hae In: Please be careful. (Try to hold her laugh)
D.O: Yah! That's just accident! Aish arasso. Bye, go away. (Walk away while stomping his foot)
Krystal & Hae In & Baekhyun: Cute. 
 
 
`````
Time passes and their feeling start to grow. 
 
 
At party
 
D.O: When do you think Hae In and Krystal will be here?
Baekhyun: Molla, you know Krystal, she always late...(Mouth open)
Krystal: Hi oppa! Sorry we're late.
Hae In: Mian.
D.O: Hi girls, wow both of you look gorgeous. (Hit Baekhyun in the arm to stop him from drooling)
Baekhyun: Hi...haha, yeah both of you look gorgeous. (Glare at D.O)
Krystal: Thanks oppa. Hae In look really beautiful right. I make her wear make up. (Grin)
Hae In: I don't like to wear make up. (Pout)
 
D.O look her pouting and he feel something different so thus Baekhyun. It was their first time seeing the girls wearing dresses and looking really beautiful. They know both of them are beautiful but they never realize they are such a real beauty like a princess. Baekhyun start to praise them and he was talking with Krystal. Krystal feel little different seeing Baekhyun and D.O in suit. She actually never thought much about their look but now she realize how handsome they both are. She was amazed so thus Hae In. Hae In can see D.O stare at her and she try to avoid making eye contact and look at Baekhyun talking with Krystal. Baekhyun took a glance at Hae In and their eyes met for 5 second and Baekhyun then look at Krystal back. D.O feel nervous suddenly not knowing what to talk about with Hae In. All of them made a deal to go to the party together as a date. D.O and Baekhyun choose from the paper whether they couple up with Krystal or Hae In. Baekhyun got Krystal paper and D.O got Hae In's. It is weird way but they did feel a bit awkward talking about it. 
 
Krystal: You two so awkward. (Point at D.O and Hae In)
Baekhyun: Aye... (Grinning at D.O and Hae In)
D.O: Stop that. Well it just feel a little awkward, we'll be fine, right? (Look at Hae In)
Hae In: Ne...(Try to smile)
 
All of them went insides the ballroom to met their other coursemate. Walk side by side in the front is Hae In and D.O follow by Baekhyun and Krystal. Baekhyun held Krystal hand suddenly making Krystal heart beating fast. Krystal nervously look at Baekhyun and then look in the front. She don't really know why she's feeling nervous. D.O took a glance at Hae In, she was looking straight infront of her. She didn't notice D.O was looking at her at all. D.O mesmeized by her beauty and he can feel his heart beat went fast seeing Hae In smiles at him.
 
Hae In: Oppa? 
D.O: Owh...we are here. (Looking at crowd of people)
Baekhyun: Wow, so many people already. 
Krystal: Wah...this place is huge.
Baekhyun: There's something on your face. (Looking at Krystal face)
Krystal: Owh...what's it?
Baekhyun: Here. (Touch her cheek)
 
Baekhyun took a tiny piece of paper that in her cheek. It was really tiny and he wonder when it got there. He notice it because he was close with her so he took it for her. He can see her cheek starting to blush and he never saw Krystal blush before. He find her so cute and beautiful at the same time. He try to not to show his feeling so he act normal and just look around. Deep inside Baekhyun feel weird and he thought that it was just weird feeling going to party with a friend as date. Krystal try to stay still and avoid making eye contact with Baekhyun. She then looking around to find someone. She's waiting someone to be introduce to her friends. 
 
At the corner, there is young women hiding herself. She was wearing black jacket with a hoodie and she try not show her face. She watches them from a far. 
 
"I went to wrong time, I am suppose to go back before the party. I am sorry but I have to do this, I have to change it." She said slowly as looking at them with teary eyes. She walk away and went to the wall which is forming a hole it look like a black hole and she went inside. She disappear just like that into the black hole. 
 
 
I have to change it for her...her future.
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Hi! Sorry for any grammar and spelling mistake. I not that good writing in english. Here's part 1 of the prologue. Enjoy! Subscribes and comment okay. Please don't be silent reader! Thanks you very much for reading.