Wounds can never heal the same

Requested Oneshots (open)

i still remember the day it happened, the day I found out.

I was driving to my sister-in-law's house with my two kids in the back.

"Mommy, are we almost there yet?" Lily's small rasped voiced questioned.

"Not yet sweetie. Almost though."

My husband, Kyuhyun, was busy so he couldn't make it.

When we arrived we were greeted with her and her two kids who were ready to give us warm hugs and smiles. 

"Would you like anything to drink?"  Andrea asked.

"Coffee please"

I turned to my side and saw my two kids just standing there.

"Why dont you kids go and play with Changmin and Nana?"

They grinned at me and ran upstairs to go play. Andrea smiled at them and went to sit across from me.

"So how are you Mina?" 

"Im fine. Just tired lately since the kids have so much energy in them. How about you?"

"I'm the same."

"How are you and Kyuhyun?"

"We're doing good." That was a bit of a lie because he and I have been drifting away lately

"That's great. I was so worried you wouldn't fogive him after what happened."

"Wait. What do you mean after what happened?" I was getting anxious and you could positively hear it in my voice.

"OH.MY.GOSH  Mina he didn't tell you? I'm so sorry!"

"Tell me what happened first!"

She looked around the room tryig to avoid the question. When her eyes met mine she finally said, "Ok fine i'll tell you. It was three years ago when you went on that buisness trip for a few months. He came home drunk and when i walked in the room to wake him up, I saw a girl next to him in bed."

I couldn't cry, I wanted to but I couldn't. She came closer to me and patted my back to try to comfort me. "I wanna know everything." I demanded.

She was hesitant at first but soon told me everything.

_________________________

Our car ride home was quite until Jason asked, 'Mommy are you ok? You seem sad."

"No baby, mommy isn't sad. Shes just tired." Mommys' actually heartnbroken sweetie.

As soon as we got home I packed everything the kids needed for the nignt into a suit case and went downstairs to where they were playing. 

I don't want them here knowing what's gonna happen tonight.

"Kids, why don't you stay at grandma's house for tonight? She really misses you and wants to see you."

They smiled at me and nodded their heads. It hurt me even more seeing their beautiful smiles and knowing it might not be the same anymore. I heard a loud honk outside and that was my que indicting that my mom was here. She didn't ask any questions and took the kids knowing that something was going on.

I waited and waited until he came home. The sound of keys echoed through the house and the sound of a door opening and closing was heard. 

"Where are the kids?" He asked

"With my mom." I replied codly

"Why didnt u ask me first?"

"Why didn't u ask me if you could sleep with other girls when I was gone?!"

"What are you talking about? I didnt sleep with any other girls." He said it so calmly that it broke my heart even more. It was as if he simply didn't care all that much about the situation.

I took a deep breath, "Kyuhyun, I know you did. Your sister told me. It was three years ago while I was on a buisness trip. Did you cheat on me?" The last question came out as a soft whisper.

He stayed quiet.

"DAMNIT ANSWER ME KYUHYUN!"

"OK YES I CHEATED." 

That was when my tears decided to flow out. Only then was I able to accept the fact that he cheated.

"When that happened I was drunk and lonely. And I missed you so much."

"Its not only that you cheated. Its also the fact that you didn't tell me. You have ten minutes to grab everything you need and leave."

I took a seat on the sofa. Memories of us flooded my head. Remembering all the happy times we spent together.  Also knowing it won't ever be the same.

"Mina, get that piece of paper over there." My grandma pointed out

I picked it up and she told me to examine it.

"Now describe it for me."

"It's clean, white, smooth."

"Now crumple it."

I crumpled the piece of paper.

"Now look at it and describe it for me."

"Its wrinkled and not as pretty."

"Exactly. And can it ever go back to the way it was before?"

I shook my head no

That memory holds the same meaning to my heart today. My thoughts were woken up when I heard someone shuffling against the hard wood floors.

"I'll have my lawyers send you the divorce papers."

His eyes enlarged. "What do you mean divorce papers? Can't we work this out?"

"Theres nothing to work out." I simply said even though my heart was shattering.

"Well it doesn't matter becaue i'm not signing them" those were his last words till he left.

_______________________________

The next day I open the door to see him standing there waiting for me.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to take you out for lunch." He said with a huge smile planed on his face.

I struggled but he wouldn't take no for an answer and carried me to his car. He took me to my favorite restaurant and ordered me my favorite meal. 

"What are you tring to do Kyuhyun?"

"I'm gonna show you that I love you and that you and the kids mean everything to me. So i'm not gonna let you go."

"Well it's not that easy."

"It doesn't matter because I plan on getting you back." He said while he kissed my hand which i snatched away vey quickly.

______________________

114 DATES LATER

Things have gotten much better and the kids see him every weekend. When I told them that their dad won't be stying with us they were sad but knew not to ask any more questions when I told them it was just adult stuff.

We were watching a movie together when he kissed the top of my head. I looked up at him and smiled. He put his hand on my cheek and carssed it gently.

"Mina, I love you so very much. And I miss all of you. Please let me come back home."

"I don't know if i'm ready yet Kyuhyun."

"My beautiful Mina, please. When I'm alone i think of you guys all the time and i feel so empty without you always by my side. I know what I did was wrong and I can never erase the past but if i could i would and start all over again if i had to."

My beautiful Mina; that's what he use to always call me. It felt god to fnally hear it again.

I held his hand that was caressing my cheek and whispered, "Yes, yes you can come home."

He smiled at me and gave me a kiss filled with lust, love, and longing.

He carried me upstairs and we got reacquainted with OUR bed that night. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, that was my love story. Happy endings are never a guarantee but it's never a bad thing to have one. And I'm very glad I got mine.It's winter here now and currently snowing. I heard the door behind me open and close. He wrapped his arms around me and asked, "What are you thinking about?"  

"Nothing just admiring the snow."

He bent down to my ear level and I could feel his breath on skin, "You know that's my coat your wearing, right?"

"Yes, I know but its just so warm and cozy." I replid smiling like a little girl.

I looked up at him and he looked down at me we were inches away until the sound of our two month old baby boy crying was heard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

So thats it everyone. And i did not edit so please dont mind the errors. I hope you enjoy it and i'm very sorry its bad. Till next time lovelies ^^

Requested by: Hellena