SJ Kyuhyun's mistake

Requested Oneshots (open)

*Beep Beep Beep*

'Who texts me this early in the morning? I was enjoying my sleep' I grumbled half awake. I

looked at the text with my eyes half open and say the caller I.D, "y evil boyfriend", he must have added the y part when I wasn't looking. Because last time I checked it only said, "Evil boyfriend". Smiling at the screen while I read the text.

                                                                                                   "Meet me at the park at noon.

                                                                                                                  I <3 you!"

Sighing I looked up at the clock that read 11:30. I made a small pout at the amount of time I had and hurried to the bathroom. After a warm shower to wake myself up, I picked a light blue summer dress to wear with white flats that matched perfectly. I inspected myself in the mirror and decided to not wear any make up since he likes it best when i don't.

The walk to the park took about a good five minutes. Looking around, and finally realizing that he wasn't here, I took out my phone and started playing on it. Ten minutes pasted then a hour. I was getting pretty worried. Two hours passed and he still wasn't here.

I called him and as soon as he pick up I yelled, "Yah where the hell are you?! You're the one who promised the date and it's been two freakin hours!"

"I'm so sorry sweetie! I fell asleep. I got up really early and went to help my mom and when I got home I just fell asleep." He said with panic evident in his voice.

I honestly didn't really care at the moment because of how pissed I was. I turned around ready to walk back home when he crashed into me pulling me into a huge bear hug. I shook him off and kept a straight face.

"Sweetie please please let me explain." He begged with a small pout.

"You have two minutes to explain."

"I got up really early this morning to help my mom move some stuff. And when I got home I was really tired but I wanted to see you. So I sent you that text asking you to meet me. And after I sent it, I decided to lay down for a bit so I wouldn't be to tired. But I couldn't help it and fell asleep and woke up when you called me. I know your mad but please forgive me just this once." he said like a little boy that wanted ice cream.

I looked around the park acting like I didn't care when I really did. But being my stubborn self, I wasn't going to give in so easily.

"Pwease sweetie pie for me~?"

I sighed and finally gave in. "Fine I forgive you." saying it a bit grumpily.

He exclaimed in joy and gave me a quick peck on my cheek.

"Now, will you give your oppa a kiss so he knows you truly forgive him?"

I knew he wouldn't stop asking so I gave him a kiss but when I was about to pull away, he s his arm around my waist and put his other hand on the back of my head so I couldn't pull away. I gave him a light nudge when I was out of breath.

"Oppa, why did you do that? That wasn't nice!" I whined like a little kid.

"Because I felt like it." That was his simple reply. I looked down and gave him a pout.

"How about we go and get some ice cream?"

I looked up and grinned while nodding my head frantically.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for reading everyone. I hope you like it :) <3 I'm doing this through an iPad so it wasn't that easy but i enjoyed writing this a lot and please excuse any errors because I didn't edit..hehe Well subscribe, comment, vote. Whatever you feel like :D Till next time lovelies ^^

P.S. This request was requested by Hellena. So thxs to her I got to write this :)