My panda's mistake

Requested Oneshots (open)

I woke up with the sun shining a litle bit more than I would like it too. I sat up on my bed smiling, because today was my birthday and my boyfriend, Tao, promised to take me out tonight. Its not easy having an idol boyfriend but we make it work somehow. I crept downstairs afraid to wake up my roomate. But when I reached the kitchen I saw a note on the island counter,

                                                                                                Hey girly,

                                                                                                Happy birthday! I'm sorry I can't take you out today because my mom asked me to help her out.

                                                                                                But I promise to take you out shopping tomorrow^^

                                                                                                                                          - Your awesome bestfriend

I smiled at her note thinking of how much fun she would be having with her mom.  I checked my phone and saw no happy birthday message from Tao. I was a bit dissapointed but I knew he was probably just busy. Since I still had about three hours I decided to make it a lazy day; sitting around and watching movies.

As 5 o'clock finally came I got up from the sofa and went to go get ready. After my shower I chose to wear these pumps with skinny jeans that fit perfectly with this beige flowy blouse. I looked in the mirror and had a mental battle with myself.

"Should i wear make up?"

"Should I? Should I not?

"He likes me with no make up on."

"But I don't wanna look too casual."

"I think i'll just wear some light makeup!"

After those five minutes arguing with myself and puting on make up I went downstairs to wait for him.

Thirty minutes passed and I thought he was probably just running late. A hour past and I still thought the same thing. Two hours passed and that's when I knew he had forgotten my birthday. 

I took a deep sigh and closed my eyes for a few minutes before getting up and talking a walk to the nearby pond. 

I sat on the ledge admiring how beautiful the water and little fishes swimming in it were.  

All of a sudden someone knelt in front of me and took my hand.

"What do you want Tao?" I harshly remarked while pulling my hand away.

" Noona I'm very sorry I was so late to our date. I won't lie and say I didn't forget your birthday because I did. We got home three hours ago and a hour ago Luhan asked, "When is ____ birthday?" And after that I panicked and rushed right over here." He took my hand and held it up to his lips.

"Yeah whatever."

"Please forgive me noona. I'll even give you my Gucci bag." He even said it while doing aegyo!

I sighed and smiled at him, "Alright Tao I forgive you. But you still owe me a dinner." I said while he pulled me into a hug.

"Of course sweetie. Now let's go inside and get warmed up. It's getting cold." 

"But I'm not cold"

"I didn't say it was for you." And that was his sly remark before we went back inside.

 

 

Alright everyone ^^ It's done. I hope you like it :) And as usual did not edit so probably some eerors here and there. Please excuse them.

REQUESTED BY: CutieSungJong

P.S Do you think Tao would give up his Gucci for his girl?