D.O Oneshot - Haunted House~

Request a Scenario - Quick Exo Oneshot Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For: theamazimgkpopfan

Can we have a scenario where you and Kyungsoo (are dating) are dared to go inside a haunted house and you are scared out of your mind, but Kyungsoo keeps laughing and teasing you :)))) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were having a lovely day at Lotte world with your boyfriend Kyungsoo (or D.O as people liked to call him) along with your friends Chanyeol and Kai. The day started off brilliant, you went on rides together (although you refused to go on the scary upside down ones) and D.O won you all of the prizes available on the carnival booth mini games. 

You walked past a haunted house, a tingle flew up your spine and you shivered, holding onto Kyungsoo's arm for protection. 

Kai eyed the house and jerked his thumb up at it

'I dare you two to go through that house without being scared.' He said nodding at both of you. 

'No there's no way Im going.' You replied slightly whining and grabbing onto DO tighter, already feeling the shivers up your spine once more, peering over at the house.

Kyungsoo remained silent, staring at the house with a vacant expression. boy was he fearless.

'Yah Kyungsoo you're not a chicken are you?' Chanyeol jibed chuckling in his low voice, stuffing popcorn into his mouth.

'No, but if ____-ah's scared, I wont do it, it's not fair on her.' D.O replied unblinkingly.

You looked at him, now feeling guilty for stopping your boyfriend from being able to go. You gulped hard and breathed out deep sigh.

'Ok let's go.' you muttered pulling D.O to the house before you changed your mind, heart pounding. 

'_____-ah, what are you-'

'We'll go in, you'll protect me so it'll be fine.' You replied cutting off Kyungsoo mid-sentence, trying not to regret the decision you made hearing Kai and Chanyeol cackling behind you two. 

'We'll wait for you at the exit.' They shouted out as you both entered. Immediately you moved to D.O's side, pulling his arm over you to feel more protected.

As soon as you entered, a tingle fluttered up your spine, the atmosphere was dark and mysterious, and not in a good way. You felt yourself break out into a cold sweat even though the temperature had dropped dramatically inside that old, crickety house. 

'______, it's fine, let's just get to the exit and then I'll buy you some ice-cream ok?' D.O said sounding so calm he was almost bored - you were so jealous of his fearlessness, but it was also really wonderful seeing him so brave and caring. You wondered if anything could scare him...

'Kyungsoo I don't like the look of this corridor....something's going to jump out....' You hissed taking a few steps in the dark and dimly lit corridor.

It was quiet...far too quiet for your liking.

'boo.'

You screamed like you'd never screamed before as soon as you felt a cold air blow against the back of your neck, flapping your arms around and jumping like a lunatic. You turned around quickly, realising it was just D.O blowing air onto the nape of your neck, he was biting his bottom lip fighting back the laughter that wanted to erupt from his chest.

You punched his arm angrily.

'Yah Kyungsoo-ah that's so mean! You know Im scared you're so awful~.' You said welling up, trying to in the tears, refusing to let D.O know how upset you were. 

'I can't help it, you're really cute when you're scared.' D.O replied chuckling and pinching your cheeks; making you blush. Your cheeks burned up very fast.

'Aigoo what do I do with you.' You said rolling your eyes and looking at the floor, feeling your anger melt away as D.O's hearty laughter filled the corridor, making it seem less daunting. 

'Come on, I wont scare you anymore, let's keep going.' D.O said beginning to whistle while looking around, wrapping his arm around your waist to keep you close. 

You heard a loud wail and immediately

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter