Byun Baekhyun - Making it official

Request a Scenario - Quick Exo Oneshot Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Request for thehonofbyunbaekhyun - Light and Fluffly~~

Enjoy!

----------------

You let out a sigh getting incredibley bored of watching your older brother Chanyeol and his friends from your high school; Sehun, Xiumin and Baekhyun play 'Call of Duty' on the X-box. 

You'd known these guys most of your life as they constantly shuffled in and out of your brothers room. 

But you kept a secret from your brother.

One that you knew you would have to unveil, the guilt was eating you up inside.

You jumped up from the couch as the other guys shouted 'BEHIND YOU CHANYEOL BEHIND - SHOOT HIM.'

They were all laughing and clapping their hands. 

Crazy boys you thought to yourself.

'Hey I'm getting drinks, anyone want anything?' You asked walking to the kitchen.

'Yeah, Coke please.' Chanyeol said never taking his eyes off the tv.

'Fanta~' Xiumin asked sweetly.

'Water for me_____-ah.' Sehun said calmly.

'I'm alright.' Baekhyun replied smiling at you cutely.

'Ok.' you said trying to remember the orders, entering the kitchen. 

You darted around the kitchen getting everyone's drinks and settling them on a tray. 

'Oh, shoot, forgot the water.' You said dashing to the sink and filling a glass up.

You felt two strong arms wrap around you

He breathed in your scent, nuzzling himself onto your shoulder. You breathing pace quickened.

Byun Baekhyun, your brother's best friend was your secret. 

 

It had been about a month since he'd kissed you while tutoring you for maths which you were helpless at. It was then that he confessed saying he'd liked you for ages, but couldnt pluck up the courage to ask due to a Chanyeol sized wedge between you two.

You sighed telling Baekhyun it may be better to keep it a secret for now, until you figured out how both of you would break it to him and the others. 

It wasn't easy having this sort of relationship, trying to keep the butterflies to a minimum everytime you saw Baekhyun wink at you at school, and entwine his fingers with yours when no one was looking and trying to act nonchalant whenever he visited your house, but he'd always steal a few kisses somehow. 

But you hadn't made it official yet. 

And you didn't know what would happen if you did... you secretly wanted Baekhyun to ask, but you'd never let him know - the guilt of not letting Chanyeol know was killing you slowly but surely.

'Byunnie...what are you-'

'I cant stand not being able to wrap my arms around you always~' he whined kissing your neck.

You leaned against the counter top trying hard to keep cool as Baekhyun's hands wandered.

'But we can't Baekhyun-ah, my brother and our friends are right in there and...they don't know..this is dangerous.' you whispered as you heart rate increased rapidly.

Baekhyun let out a sigh, letting go of you.

'Then would it be ok  if I called you my girlfriend then?' Baekhyun asked innocently.

'Wa-what?' you stuttered, blushing furiously, trying to keep the noise to a minimum so no one got suspicious.

'This is so out of the blue!?' you gasped, turning three shades redder.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter