003 -Pass the message!!

EXO's life in the dorm (Hiatus?)

Sehun sighed as he laid on the couch, using his phone. He was bored. Like really bored. In fact, he had nothing to do. The television was spoiled because Xiumin hyung and Baekhyun hyung were fighting over what they wanted to watcha few days ago.

All he had was his phone. His hyungs were everywhere and anywhere, doing God knows what. He closed his eyes and rested for a while.

Sehun's stomach growled. Being a growing boy, he needed to eat. He opened his eyes and was about to push himself off the couch when-

"ARGH!" Sehun screamed, alarmed. 11 pair of eyes were staring down at him intensely, as if he had done something wrong. He was shocked, definitely. He scanned his surroundings. "What do you want," he mumbled.

The eleven of them turned to look at one another. They shot each other a curious look and shrugged before turning around to leave the couch. Sehun's jaw dropped as slowly got off the couch. He went into the kitchen and grabbed a bag of chips. Then, he went to thhout a carton of milk. He watched as the white liquid flowed into the glass.

"HEY PEOPLE! HYUNGS AND DONGSAENGS!!!" Sehun heard Baekhyun's loud shout from the living room. It was really a privillage that Baekhyun had a loud voice as well as a high pitch note. He could always make announcement, shout out his bargains at the market or rather, wake the neighbours up.

Sehun grunted and shoved the carton into the fridge. He took the glass of milk and the bag of chips from the counter. Sehun strolled into the living room and saw all his hyungs gathering around the large couch. He saw Kai and Luhan's eyes twinkle as he proceeded to sit down. Sehun raised the bag of chips in their faces and mouthed "No, man. This is MINE." before sticking his toungue out.

Sehun raised the glass to his lips and started taking large gulps of the milk.

"Let's play a game. I'm bored and I'm sure everyone is. Any suggestions?" Baekhyun clapped twice and grinned cheekily. Suho raised his hands up.

"Let's play 'Pass the message'!" Suho announced before looking around to see if anyone agreed.

Sehun literally spit out the milk he was drinking. Luckily, no one was sitting in front of him. He wiped his lips using the back of is hand. Looking around, he found a spare cloth nearby and started wiping the floor.

"Sehun! What was that for?" Chanyeol asked. Sehun ignored his hyungs.

Sehun hated playing the game 'Pass the message'. One person was supposed to start saying a message to the person to his right. The person to his right should pass on to the person on his right. It went in a circle. The last person whom sits beside the first person who passed the message had to announce what he had heard.

The last time they played that game was about 2 months ago. The person who passed the message was Chanyeol. And it ended with Kai. Kai said that he heard "Sehun loves to drool while he sleeps." Chanyeol denied and said that it started off with "Luhan loves to drink bubbletea."

As a result, Kai had to drink a glass of very sour lemon juice because the message was passed wrongly. And, Sehun had to drink one glass too because that last sentence was partially true. He did drool, but it wasn't that he loved it. In the end, he had to drink the lemon juice and eat his dinner. Chanyeol drank it too. But unfortunately, after Sehun had finished his dinner, he got sick and threw up in the kitchen. Everyone had to take care of him and clear the kitchen up.

"We shall see, who's gonna drink the lemon frizzy juice later~~" Luhan sang as he charged into the kitchen to get a few glasses of the lemon juice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sehun watched as his hyungs listened to each other and started giggling. He was seated in between D.O and Kris. It wasn't long before Kris started whispering in Sehun's ear.

"Pass the message! Lay doesn't flush after he goes to the toilet," Kris whispered. Sehun pressed his lips together and tried his best not to laugh. He turned to D.O.

"Pass the message!" Sehun whispers into D.O's ear. Sehun watched as his hyung's eyes widen before his hyung slowly stood up.

"Kris hyung pees in his bed every morning."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"YAH OH SEHUN COME BACK HERE!!!" Kris stood up and chased Sehun. Sehun charged and went behind all his hyungs. Tao blocked Sehun away from Kris. He shrugged sheepishly.

"Too bad the message ended like that," Chen shook his head. "What a pity."

"Sehun! Come drink this thing!" Lay exclaimed from the kitchen. Sehun's eyes widened. "OH MY GOD. WHAT NO." Sehun started running away from the kitchen. Well, he was about to, but was stopped by Kris.

"Yah, maknae. I'm telling you, I'm being nice today. I'll help you drink that since you would probably throw up again. BUT, if you ever do that to me again, you're gonna get it from me. I won't let you off so easily," Kris made a face and pouted. He crossed his arms and stared at Sehun.

Sehun broke into a wide smile and started huggin Kris.

"YAH, KRIS! YOU'RE THE BEST HYUNG EVER!!!" Sehun bellowed.

"I THOUGHT I WAAAAAAAAS~~~" Luhan sang from the kitchen. Sehun froze. "WELL, ALL OF YOU THEN!!!" Sehun screamed towards the kitchen. He pushed Kris towards the chaotic kitchen in a matter of seconds.

Sehun watched eagerly as Kris placed the glass to his lips and started drinking. His face went from the normal shade of peace to white. He watched as Kris' eyes was shut firmly and his face showed a sour expression. Then, in seconds, Kris placed the glass onto the table. He wiped his lips.

"I can't believe I did this."