001 -Baekhyun's prank

EXO's life in the dorm (Hiatus?)

Baekhyun opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling. He let out an inaudible sigh. *I can't sleep.* He placed an arm on his forehead. Baekhyun had been tossing and turning around for the past one hour. Somehow, he just couldn't fall alseep. He glanced at the clock. It showed the time 1am in the morning.

Baekhyun heard the sound of owls hooting and the leaves rustling. A small gust of wind blew. He shivered a little, scared.

Baekhyun got out of the bed and stretched. Looking to the right, he saw Chanyeol sound asleep. He stole a glance at the top-bunk and heard Kai snoring. Baekhyun tip-toed silently to the door.

He slowly turned the doorknob and pulled the door open. Quietly, he slipped outside. He closed the door when he heard something move behind him.

"Boo," Sehun whispered in Baekhyun's ear. Baekhyun's eyes widened as he turned around. He jumped at the sight of Sehun. Baekhyun quickly bit his lower lip to prevent from screaming. "You could have scared me to death," Baekhyun said. Placing a hand on his chest, Baekhyun panted.

"What are you doing here?"

"Having a glass of water?"

Sehun raised a brow. Baekhyun narrowed his eyes at the maknae.

"What are you doing here, hyung?" the maknae asked in a soft voice.

"Having a glass of water?" Baekhyun joked. Sehun furrowed his eyebrows.

"That's my line," Sehun said. Baekhyun chuckled.

"I can't sleep," Baekhyun groaned. "Aww hyung. Just go drink some water or wash your face. I hope you'll be able to sleep," Sehun said as he pulled Baekhyun into a hug.

Baekhyun smiled and returned the hug. Sehun really cared for s a lot. He loved his hyungs. Sehun pulled away after a while. "Don't get dark circles, hyung," Sehun joked. Baekhyun scrunched his nose at him.

Sehun went back to his dorm room. Having nothing to do, Baekhyun decided to heed Sehun's advice. He headed to the dorm bathroom. He switched on the tap and washed his face.

Baekhyun felt refreshed as the cold water hit his face. He grabbed a towel and wiped his face. Baekhyun eyes caught sight of the small cupboard beside the mirror.

He opened the cupboard and found lots of things there. Make-up materials, hair gel, powder, perfume, contact-lenses, shaver...

*Shaver!* Baekhyun's face lit up as he grabbed it before closing the cupboard door shut. An idea popped out in his mind.

Baekhyun ran back to his dorm room. After closing the door, Baekhyun walked towards Chanyeol's bed.

Baekhyun stood at the edge of Chanyeol's bed. He towered over Chnayeol as he moved his face closer to Chanyeol's. He held his breath. If anyone were to walk in the room and find Baekhyun there, they would think that Baekhyun was going to kiss Chanyeol. Baekhyun shooked that thought away. Eww, he wouldn't have relationships with guys. As a friend and family, maybe.

Baekhyun carefully used the shaver and shaved off Chanyeol's eyebrows.

Chanyeol stirred in his sleep but he did not wake up. And that made it easier for Baekhyun. He had the task done in about 2 minutes. He straightened his back and held back his laughter.

Baekhyun made his way to the dorm bathroom again and slammed the door shut. He started laughing so hard that no sound came out. He couldn't believe it! Shaving Chanyeol, his best buddy's eyebrows off.

*I'm so sorry, Chanyeol.*

Baekhyun started getting teary. He unlocked the door and went out to the kitchen. He figured out that he wouldn't be able to sleep for the whole night if he were to laugh in the bathroom. Plus, what if one of the EXO members just randomly decided to use the bathroom? They would surely hear the laughter.

Baekhyun poured himself a glass of water. Drinking the glass of water made Baekhyun calm down a bit. He quickly gulped down the water in case he choked.

He quickly made his way back to his own room. Baekhyun laid on his bed.

*It would be so awesome to see Chanyeol's reaction tomorrow...*

Smiling to himself, Baekhyun finally fell asleep.

 

first chapter up!  :)

please subscribe and comment or help me to spread about this story.

thank you!  :)