002 -Chanyeol's reaction

EXO's life in the dorm (Hiatus?)

"Wake up!" Kris threw the doors open. Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows and sat up slowly. He yawned and rubbed his eyes as he got out of the bed out the the living room.

"Good morning, hyung," Sehun greeted sleepily. "You have dark circles under your eyes," Baekhyun pointed out. Sehun covered his eyes and pouted. "Yah, hyung!"

Baekhyun chuckled.

"ARGH !!!"

An ear-piercing scream came from the bathroom. Kris jumped, alerted. Everyone made a mad dash to the dorm bathroom, wondering what was wrong.

They saw Chanyeol sitting on the floor, covering his eyes and his forehead. Baekhyun saw Chanyeol and giggled softly.

"What's wrong, Chanyeollie?" Suho squatted down beside Chanyeol. Kris rubbed Chanyeol's back.

"Chanyeol... Put your hands down," Kris said. Chanyeol shook his head. Kris was taken aback. "Chanyeol," Kris said in a warning voice.

Chanyeol hesitated, then slowly put down his hands down. Upon seeing the missing eyebrows, Kris bursted out laughing.

"Chanyeol! Where are your eyebrows?" Chen teased. Chanyeol looked down at floor tiles.

"Well... I don't know. It was there yesterday! And when I woke up..." Chanyeol trailed off.

The members looked at each other and gasped. "You're not telling me..." Luhan whispered.

"There's a ghost in the dorm?!?!" D.O ended. Sehun shuddered. "Hyung... This can't be true..."

"Well, who did it then? No one could stay awake until late at night!" Xiumin and Kai exclaimed.

Sehun's eyes widened. He looked over at Baekhyun, who was covering his mouth with his hands. Baekhyun quietly slipped away.

"Yah! Baekhyun, what are you doing?" Oop. Baekhyun was spotted by Lay.

"Don't tell me you..." Tao pointed at Baekhyun, then at Chanyeol.

Everyone started laughing. Kai, Lay and Xiumin laughed so hard they ran to the dining table and started hitting it. Chen, Sehun and D.O just stood there. Their eyes widened, their jaw dropped. They blinked a few times.

And Sehun...

Sehun was practially rolling on the floor while clutching his stomach. Of course, he would have expected something like that to happen.

Chanyeol covered his face in embarrassment.

"That was awesome!" Chen slapped Baekhyun in the shoulder. Chanyeol suddenly stood up.

"Byun Baekhyun..." Chanyeol clenched his fist.

Baekhyun ran to the couch. "Oh shoot. Here we go again..."

Chanyeol ran out of the dorm bathroom. He and Baekhyun then circled around the large couch.

"Yah. Yah Park Chanyeol. It was just a prank. You can live without eyebrows," Baekhyun tried to calm Chanyeol down.

Luhan and Tao went to pull Chanyeol back but Chanyeol dodged. Baekhyun tried to make a mad dash to his room.

But Chanyeol was faster. He quickly ran and jumped on Baekhyun.

Without thinking, Chanyeol gave Baekhyun a punch.

Straight.

In the eye.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yah! Pain, pain!!!" Baekhyun shouted as Kris pressed ice pack on Baekhyun's black eye. Kris shook his head.

"Who told you to do that? You wouldn't be like this if it wasn't for that prank," Kris said.

Baekhyun glared at Kris. "How did I know I would get a punch for this?! If I knew, I wouldn't have done it."

Suho came out of his room and threw the sunglasses on the floor. Then, he sat down beside Baekhyun.

"Are you alright?" Suho asked. Baekhyun shook his head.

"I hate Chanyeol," Baekhyun purposely said it loudly so Chanyeol could hear him.

Chanyeol turned and made a face at Baekhyun.

"Serves you right."