Let's Show the World What Love Really Is [MinDae&⊤]

Addicting Aesthetics [one shots]

I sat on my laptop rewatching the performance over and over again. That was the day that I had just met Big Bang and had to sing with them. It was a couple months ago that we had this performance and now I was on a Hiatus from my career. I intently watched my computer screen as G-Dragon ran his hand down my arm. You could see the paranoid look from not wanting him to touch me. I didn't like it when guys touch me. But then there was TOP on the other side, holding my hand. That paranoid look went away when he gently took it. I over heard the tv,

"Angel, also known as Dae-light, had been on hiatus for five months now.Some say she has been spotted in her hometown. Some fans think she won't come back. Others believe she has left the country for good. Go to our site and tell us what you think. While we all await her to return to her career, this is Lee Chungsoo, from E! News. Goodnight everyone."

I sighed and turned off the tv. It hurts me knowing my fans are disappointed that I've been gone for so long, but this is what I need. I had fallen in love with someone, and it scared me. He was such a gentleman, that my head got to the best of me. Memories took over, making me think that he might turn into someone like that. He knew about my past, but did he really mean what he promised me? Did he?

My phone vibrated on the cushion next to me, showing the picture of Choi Seunghyun's face. Usually I ignored TOP's calls, but today, something took over me.

" Yobeseyo?"

"Whyy have you ignored my calls? Do you know how worried I am about you?"

"TOP. You don't need to be worried about me."

"Why not? Your a close friend now. I have the right to be worried about someone I lo-."

He had cut himself off before finishing his sentance. I knew what he was going to say, but I didn't ask him what it was.

"Seunghyun. I... have to go now."

"Wait! Let me come over and see you. Please. It's been too long."

"I don't know if that's such a good idea."

"Please?"

I could hear his voice starting to strain. He was holding back his anger and sadness. I felt bad knowing that it would hurt him if I didn't agree to let him accompany me.

"Fine. Just don't let anyone see where you're going."

"I know. I'll see you soon."

I hung up my phone and tossed it to the side. I rested my eblows on my knees with my head in my hands.

What am I going to do. I know what he's going to say.

All the memories of the press and papparrazzi came flooding through my memory. The lies, the truth, the questions. It was just too much at the time. They all knew I didn't want anything to do with guys, until then. Meeting TOP changed everything. He's not even gay and I let him touch me. No guy would ever lay a finger on my delicate skin unless they were gay. I never allowed it. Everyone, and I mean everyone knew that. Even my fans knew that. Why did it all of a sudden change for him?

DingDong

The sound of my doorbell drew me out of my thoughts. I cracked open the door to find TOP standing on the other side. I opened the door carefully, making sure no one else was around.

"MinDae, you need to-."

"Don't give me the stupid speech. I already know. I'm just not sure I'm ready to face everyone again after all of the rumors and lies and everything."

"You know they've forgotten by now."

"You don't know that."

"I do know that. Don't you think they would be asking me questions if they still cared ?"

"I don't know."

"MinDae. You know damn well that they don't care anymore. Just come out of this stupid hiatus. Everyone wants you to. I want you to."

He took my hand and that unusual feeling stirred in my stomach again.

"Give me by the end of the week."

"See! I knew you could do it! That's why I love you!"

"You what?"

"I um. Well. How do I put this?"

"You love me?"

"Well um. Yes. I do."

My face went from being in a blank state to having a smile rise in my cheeks.

"You feel the same way." He said to me.

"I think so."

"Then lets show the world what love really is."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I changed it up a little bit! I hope you don't mind!

-Dae