His Kind Of Trouble Pt 2 [Euncha && Seulong] RATED! 18 and Up Only

Addicting Aesthetics [one shots]

I prepared some music i deemed to fit it. XD enjoy.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hINdeLL7TeM 

 

My heart fluttered when I felt his hand brush mine as we entered the detention room. He had slipped a piece of paper into my hand, knowing the two of us were going to be seperated during the detention period.

Being across the room from him settled my stomach. I felt a gaze upon me while I sat there reading the note. I looked up to find Seulong staring at me with a y look. I simply nodded my head yes to him and felt my cheeks burn once i tore my gaze away from him. I looked back down at the note, reading it once again.

 

After this stupid detention, let's get out of here.

We can finish what we started.

-I.S.

I felt eager knowing we had only fifteen minutes in this classroom. I would be his to do what he wanted to after that. I closed my eyes imagining what he would do to me. It was like I could really feel his hands running over my body as I day dreamed. The bell rang loudly snapping out of my thoughts. I quickly left the classroom, walking to my locker. I was stopped by my friends of course, the day was now over anyway.

"Euncha? Are you coming with us all later?"

"Where are you going again?"

"We're going to Kwon JiYoung's party tonight."

"Uh. Yeah, sure. I'll meet you there."

"Okay! See you later Euncha!"

I waved goodbye to themand felt a hand run over my stomach. I quietly squealed and was quickly hushed with Seulong's lips on mine.

"My house. Let's go."

I quickly followed him out of the school to his car. Getting in after me, he rested his hand on the inside of my thigh moving it back and forth, giving me chills. When we had arrived, it didn't take us long to get up to his room. His lips were on mine, moving together as he started to strip off my blouse. I worked on ing his shirt, pulling it over his shoulders and letting it drop to the floor.

"You're sure?"

Atleast he's being a gentleman and asking.

I pulled his face back to mine and started fiddling with the belt around his pants. He deepend our kiss and slid his tongue into my mouth, exploring every part he could. His hands found they're way to my back and unclasped my bra. I pulled down his pants, seeing his under his boxers. He simply ped my skirt, pulling it down along with my thong, or as they would say, T-. I stood completely in front of him, my cheeks burned with embarrassment. I looked down at the floor, only to have my face lifted to meet his eyes. His lips had kissed mine quickly and moved they're way down to my neck and finally to my breat. He on one as his hand d the other. I couldn't help but to moan as he lightly pinched my with his teeth. I pulled his face up to mine, kissing him deeply as he moved us both to his bed. I pulled down the boxers that was restraining him. He gently laid me down and left my lips to have his tongue lightly brushing its way down to my womanhood. I felt butterflies in my stomach and his face was now where he intended it to be. I felt his tongue running over my pleasure spot, teasing me. My back arched and my hips bucked towards his face. His tongue had then entered me as I let out a loud moan. I tugged at his hair, pushing his face closer to me. I felt my stomach starting to tighten up with that pleasure feeling until he moved his face away, bringing it back to mine. His tongue entered my mouth, giving me a taste of myself as he slipped a finger into my now very wet womanhood. Pulling it out, he pushed in a nother finger. I gasped for air as he starting moving them in and out quicker, getting me used to the feeling. I had finally reached my as my walls tightened around his fingers. He pulled them out, only to them clean and kiss me once more. I flipped him over and made my way down to his enlarged member. Even though I was still new at this kind of thing, I decided to simply with my tongue. I didn't stick the whole thing in my mouth like any other girl would do, but I lightly ran my tongue around the top of , causing him to close his eyes in anticipation.

"Stop teasing me."

He flipped me over to where he was now on top slowly entering me. His lips were placed on my neck, lightly on it to leave his mark. I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt the pain from his size.

"It won't hurt for long. I promise."

He was being gentle with everything he did. His s became quicker and deeper as the pain went away. I has now only felt pleasure building up in my body. I felt useless just laying under him as he did all the work. I had then moved my mouth to his collarbone lighting biting it, leaving little marks as my finger nails were leaving scratched upon his back. We were both reaching our end as his pace was at its quickest. I started loudly as i felt the end very near.

"Keeping going!" I commanded him.

He patiently listened and kept his pace. My stomach and walls tightened around him as I screamed out his name, spilling out my juices on him. I had felt him finish leaving a warm feeling inside of me as he laid himself on top of me. Our breathing both heavy, he kissed me.

"I. Really. Need. A. Shower. Now." I said out of breath, feeling sweat running down my body.

"Round two?" he asked me.

I giggled and was picked up and taken into the bathroom for a joined shower.

"Go to a party with me tonight."

"You want to be seen with me?"

"You can be my arm candy. Besides, I like your kind of trouble."

We had finished our shower and he took me back to my now empty home. He was dressed and ready for the party as I stood in front of my closet looking for something to wear. I had thought about it. I'm into his kind of trouble now. I may as well wear something that shows it. I pulled out a black vneck t shirt and skinny jeans. I grabbed a punk rock feel bracelet and my heeled boots. I was feeling this look. It was my not so innocent look that I've always wanted to try out. I met Seulong in my living room and took his hand leading him to his car. We had made our way to Kwon Jiyoung's house, but i kept him inside the car for a moment.

"Remember, your mine tonight." I reminded him.

"I'm yours every night." His lips crashed onto mine before leaving out of his side to wait for me at the front of the car. I linked my arm in his and made my way into the party with him, feeling like a badass with him at my side. I didn't have my normal bubbly attitude, instead it was the "badass " type of attitude that drove a guy wild. With Seulong at my side peoples eyes followed us into the party. I simply laughed and continued through so we could party the night away.