Chapter 5

Trapped In Pain

Days, weeks, months passed ever since Hwanhui last saw him. Ever since the last incident, she's been avoiding him. Afraid that maybe he might do anything. A sigh escape her small thin lips when the bell to the cafe rings, indicating a new customer. She is so not in the mood, not when Jongin is still in her mind 24/7. It's super frustrating. Sometimes she mistook guys as Jongin just because of some similarity in their appearance or maybe, personality. Straightening up her uniform, she walks to the male sitting by the window.

"Hello sir, what would you like to eat today?"

Jongin lifts his head up when he heard a sweet melodious voice. It's her, Park Hwanhui. His lips loop to the side, forming a small smirk as he orders his breakfast, staring intensely at her. Hwanhui who hadn't notice Jongin continues writing the order onto the small notepad. It was undeniably creepy how the male's voices sounded exactly like Jongin; deep and husky. In other words: seductive. Curious, she peek a glance at the male and gasp when she realizes it was really him.

"We meet again, Park Hwanhui."

Jongin loves teasing her. He eyes her up and down, slowly getting struck by her beautiful body. How her uniform hugs her body, showing her define curves. For some innocent girl, she sure does a hella hot body.

"Is there anything more i can do for you sir?"

Hwanhui mutters, hiding her nervousness. Only god knows how much she feels at that moment. The guy, she's been avoiding for ages suddenly appears at her workplace, acting as if nothing had happen.

"No thanks."

"Good day."

Jongin scoffs, turning his head back to his phone with that smirk never left his face. Typing a message to Sehun, he took a last peek at Hwanhui...

'Sehun, I found a new victim.'

 

-End of Chapter 5-