Chapter 4

Trapped In Pain

"What are you doing here?"

Jongin mutters, narrowing his eyes at her intimidatingly. Hwanhui twitch upon looking at his piercing eyes. She gulps a lump, slowly taking a step away. Chill runs down her spine when she saw him taking steps towards her. Panic starts engulfing her when she feels her back hitting against the wall. Jongin takes a step closer to her, closing the gap between them. His smirk never leaves his undeniably gorgeous face. Resting both his hands against the wall, he lowers his head, staring at those pair of innocent eyes. That is indeed, one beautiful pair of eyes he ever seen. Hwanhui feels her heart beating against her chest at the distance between the both of them. She brings her gaze down to her feet, avoiding those piercing eyes, looking through her soul. He lean closer, faces only an inch away. Hwanhui is paralalyz with fear, and could not command her legs run away. She shut her eyes, pressing her lips into a straight line.

"Leave."

Slowly open her eyes when feels no body contact. Sighing in relief, she bows at him before dashing out of the room. Running to the ladies, she locks herself in a cubicle. Slumping onto the floor as the scene from earlier replays in her mind. The way his body touches hers, the way his hot breath brushes against her cold skin, the way he looks at her. Hwanhui bit her lips, clentching onto her cloth chest. If only looks can kill, she'll probably be dead by now. But then, those eyes, seems different. No lust. Blank, pure blank. It was beautiful. She was mesmerized by it. Her heart starts beating rapidly against her chest.

"What is wrong with me"

She whispers, staring blankly at the bathroom ceiling. Fixing herself, she coolly walks out of the cubicle and out the ladies. She widen her eyes when she spots him a few metres away. She sigh in relief when he walks the opposite way, yet the other part of her wants to approach him and apologise. Contemplating to herself, she finds herself fastening her pace and reaching out for the tones arm. Jongin turns around when he feel a hand and frown when he recognizes her.

"What do yo--"

"I'm sorry."

She mutters under her breath, staring down at the floor, suddenly having interest in it. Jongin frown, his brows furrow in confusion. She slowly lift her head up, staring at those brown mesmerizing eyes.

"I'm sorry, if i interrupted you earlier. I didn't mean too. I was there coincidentally. I just want you to know that, i am not a stalker and i apologise, again."

Jongin stares at her, completely taken aback. He isn't really mad at her, heck, he was just teasing her. Holding back the urge to chuckle, his lips slowly turn into a genuine smile. This girl, she's different. She's too innocent, and the aura around her, its just too precious. He was about to open his mouth to at least say something until this voice in his head stops him from doing so.

'Don't do it Jongin, don't let your guard down just because of one innocent girl. Its not worth it.'

As much as he wanted to say its false, he can't. He been through alot and he can't just let it go just because of one girl he barely know. In a second, the warm look at his face immediately turns cold. Not a word said, he brushes past her, leaving her in a confusion state. Hwahui swore she saw the glimpse in his eyes. That look... she thought he's slowly opening his heart for her.

But, she was wrong. Because Jongin, isn't easy. 

 

-End of Chapter 4-

Hey, finally an update. Sorry, if i keep you guys waiting. I was stressed out, like really. Phew. Hope you guys like this update and do comment/subscribe/upvote!