part 4

That Girl

“Daehyun.”

“You like him don’t you?”

“Daehyun what are you talking about?”

“Don’t play dumb. I saw you laughing and smiling with him.”

“It’s not like that.” Try to get him off her. “Daehyun, get off me.”

Lock her hands with his. “Tell me if you like him.”

“No, I don’t like him.” Put his hands on her shoulders.

“I don’t want to hurt you, but I will if I had too.” He said as he looks into her eyes.

 

He slam her door shut which make her flinch at the loud noise, she didn’t know what to do or how to feel. Seohyun didn’t really talk the next few days since she knew she hurt their feelings, Mrs. Jung called Seohyun into a private room.

 

“Seohyun you know why I arrange this meeting for you?”

Shake her head. “No.”

She smiles. “Because I don’t like to see you near my sons, they think I don’t know about them having feelings for you but I guess they were wrong. I wanted to tell my boys that you’re going on a date meeting because I knew they would get mad, the more anger they have for you the better. You see, I never liked you, and I will never like you. So therefore, I want to do what I can to get my boys to stay mad at you. And it seems to be working, don’t be surprise if you get some bruises from time to time. You can leave now.”

 

Seohyun walk out of the room and to her room in tears, she cry and cry for a while until she fells sleep on the floor. She hasn’t seen the three brothers since her date, she looked for them but they were nowhere to be seen. Two weeks went by since she last seem them, she thought about them wonder where they are or how they been doing. That following week the Jung’s left again for a meeting oversea when that guy Seohyun went on a date came over to see her. They were talking for a bit as she walk him to his car, just as he drove out of the drive way a car pull in. She knew who car it was. He came out of the car and anger can be seen in his eyes.

 

“It’s not what you think.” She said with fear in her voice.

Slap her across the face. “I only been gone for three weeks and your already calling other guys over.” Grab her hairs and pull her into the house, he push her inside and close the door.

“Myungsoo, please..please listen to me. It’s really not what you think.”

“I don’t want to hear you talk.” Drag her up the steps.

“Myungsoo don’t do this.” Struggles. 

“Now you don’t want to sleep with me, he must really be something huh.”

“No, it’s not that. Please just listen to what I have to say.”

 

Myungsoo carry Seohyun to his room as he puts her down, she stood up on the bed. He tackles her down on his bed and locks her hands together. Seohyun slap Myungsoo by accidents when he stop what he was doing and stare down at her, she felt her soul left her body. She yelled for help and she knew help will never come since no one is home but them. As soon as he releases her she ran for the door but he got her before she could reach the door, he pushes her back onto the bed.

 

“Why are you in such a hurry to leave, you don’t want to stay with me? Or are you in a hurry to go meet that guy again.”

Bite his arm. “Enough, I’m not seeing anyone. I hate the way you treat me, why are you doing this to me.” Got offs the bed.

“Why are you making things more difficult than it already is?” grab her hand but she move it away.

“You’re the one that is accusing me, I haven’t done anything.”

 

Myungsoo grab Seohyun hand again but she grabbed the window curtain and it fell as he pulls her away, she got drag away from the window and to his bed. He lock her in his arms so she wouldn’t be able to get out, when she give up fighting he slowly lets go and turn her around.

 

“Mianhe Seohyun, it’s just hard to see you with other guys. I don’t want to lose you to them.”

 

One by one each brother starts to come back home slowly, whenever Seohyun was block off she would find herself in their arms. Daehyun sometimes takes his anger out on Seohyun when they’re alone at home, time to time she would get bruises from him or running from him. It’s was raining outside when it was only the two of them home, she was in her room when she heard a knock.


“Who is it?”

“Open up.” He shouted from the other side of the door.

Swallow her saliva. “What do you want?”

“Open the damn door.”

became dry. “It’s late. You should go sleep.” Kick the door.

Found her in the corner as she curls ups into a ball. “Let’s go.” Drag her outside of her room and into their house.

“Daehyun, stop!”

 

As roughly pull her to go inside their house she grab a vase and hit him on the back, she turn around to look at her when she drop the vase and it shatters. He let go of her when she ran outside, he chase her down the drive way to only found the gate lock. She hide behind a tree near the gate when she saw him at the gate, she slowly try to get away when she slip on the garden hose and fell. When she look up she saw him standing there, he carry her inside the house again.

 

“Why are you making me do this to you?” he shouted at her. “I don’t want to hurt, but you’re always making me do things I don’t want too.” Grab her collar. “Why is it that you’re always the one that makes me hurt?”

 

Myungsoo came home early when he saw Daehyun on top of Seohyun, he pull Daehyun off Seohyun as she ran out of the house. Myungsoo wouldn’t let Daehyun go after Seohyun and kept him in the house. Myungsoo went after Seohyun as he looked everywhere around the house and she was nowhere to be found, he went into her room when he saw her in the corner crying. He walks up to her and held her tight in his arms. Daehyun came to her room and came to sit next to her, she dig herself deeper into Myungsoo arms.

 

“Seohyun ah, I’m sorry.” Look at her. “I didn’t mean to scare you like that; I don’t know what’s gotten into me.” Touch her shoulder as she slowly turns to his side and he hugs her. “You know I love you.”

 

Seohyun and Daehyun went to wash up and change into new cloths, when they came down they saw Myungsoo cooking. She smile and went to help him cook, they were talking and joking around with each other when the front door open, Seohyun went to check and saw Hoya. She smile and walk over to the man by the door.

 

Pull her into a hug. “I miss you.”

Hug him back. “I miss you too.”

 

They went into the kitchen and they all had dinner together, they were just eating and chatting when they saw other car pull up. As each one of them got up slowly and walk towards the front door there was their parents along with a few man and a women. Hoya opens the door when his mom turns to face them.

 

“Ah, you’re all home.” She smile and walk up the steps. “She inside the house, please come in.” put the umbrella away.

“Dad, what’s this?”

“I’m sorry.” He said as he enter the house.

Hoya turn to look at Seohyun who was between Daehyun and Myungsoo. “Who are they?” Myungsoo ask.

“Please come and take her, she all yours.”

Seohyun turn to look at Mrs. Jung. “Mom.” Both the boys said at the same time.

“Take her and lets go.” The other lady said to the guys she bought with her.

 

Hoya stop them from entering the house but two held Hoya down while the other ones went after Seohyun, both Daeyhun and Myungsoo were fighting with those man to keep them away from Seohyun. She didn’t know what to do as she stays in the back, Mrs. Jung grab her by the hair and pull her towards the other lady. Hoya saw his mom doing that to Seohyun as he tries to go help her but the other guys are holding him.

 

“Mom, don’t.”

“Hoya! Myungsoo! Daehyun!”

“Shut up.” Slap her. “Get her away from my house.”

 

The lady and Mrs. Jung shove Seohyun into the car and drove off with the boys chasing after, they lost her in the night. When they came back to the house those man were gone, Hoya went up to his parents who were reading in the living room.

 

“Why?”

“What do you mean why?”

“Why did you do that to her?”

“Because she just a maid, they come and go all the time.”

“Mom.”

“I know you boys like her, but she not worthy for you.”

“Dad, how can you let this happen?”

“I’m sorry boys.”

“We’re gets her back with or without your help.”

“Good luck than boys.”

 

All three boys left home to search for Seohyun, they ask all their friends to look out for Seohyun or if any seem her. Ever since Seohyun gone the brothers hasn’t been to the house, time after time and before they knew it had already been 2 year since she was gone. The boys never stop looking for her, just when they saw someone that looked like Seohyun they follow her until they saw where the house was, they waited until everyone was out of the house or sleeping. Later that night the brothers went into the house to look around when they saw photos of her on the wall with other man. The girl in the photos hair was different, the way she dress was different, until Daehyun saw the bracelet that he give her in one of the photo.

 

“It’s really her.”

The other two walk over to where Daehyun was. “Are you sure?”

“Yes.” point at the picture on the wall. “That’s the bracelet I give her.”

“Let’s get before someone see us.”

 

A month went by and the brothers decided to go to her house, when they ring the doorbell and she came out to open the door. The boys didn’t know what to say but stare at her. She smiles at them.

 

“Can I help you?”

They look at each other. “Y. You don’t remember us?”

“Sorry, I never met you before until now?”

“This can’t be. This isn’t right.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Hyung, something must have happen when they took her.”

“Seohyun you don’t remember us, not one bit?” Hoya ask,

“I’m sorry but I’m not Seohyun, my name is Joohyun.”

“Do. Do you mind if we come inside.” Myungsoo said.

“It’s because you look like someone we haven’t seen in a long time, and we really miss her.”

Smile. “Sure.” Open the gate for them to enter. “I want to see how this women look like.” She said to them, as they walk to the front door.

Take out the photo. “This is hers; we haven’t seen her in 2years.” Enter the house.

Give her the photo. “Wow, she does look like me.” She smiles. “And she had the same bracelet as mine too.” Give the photo back to the man in the middle.

“Do you mind if I look at the bracelet?”

“Sure, make yourself at home. Let me go get the bracelet.”

Sit on the sofa. “Hyung she doesn’t remember us?”

“She will, we’ll make her remember.” Hoya said to Daehyun.