Part 2

That Girl

The next morning Mr. and Mrs. Jung  told their son Hoya to go get his brothers since they have other things to attend, after they left Hoya went to Seohyun and took her away with him, he took her out of the house for a bit. When noon came around they both headed to the airport and waited for the other two brothers, Seohyun walk around near the arriveal when someone tap on her shoulder. She turn around and saw a man standing in front of her.

 

“Yes?”

“Do you know where I can find my brother?”

“What’s your brother name?”

A smile appears. “You really don’t remember me?”

She looks at him again. “Myungsoo?”

Pull her for a hug. “Yup.”

“L, let her go.” Other voice said from behind her.

Break the hug and turn around to face the owner of the voice. “Daehyun.”

“Wow, Hoya is right. You have gotten prettier.”

Turn to look at Hoya who walking towards them. “Oh.”

“Hey.” Hoya shouted at the three people standing there like statues. “Should we go or are we just going to stand there like statues?”

 

Everyone came home and the maids help the boys to unpack their things, Seohyun helped one of the other maid to put their shoes away when Myungsoo walk into his room and saw Seohyun. He walk up to her and lean against his draws.

 

“Did you miss us?” he said to her.

She looks up. “Myungsoo.” Stand up.

“You can leave, Seohyun I need you to put my shirts on the hangers.”

“Yes sir.” Walk out of the room.

Seohyun look at Myungsoo who just smile at her. “About time I got some alone time with you.” He said.

“Oh.” Walk to grab his shirts and put them on the hangers.

“You change a lot.”

“It’s been 15 years Myungsoo..i can’t be that little girl anymore.” She said and look at Myungsoo and back to hanging the shirts.

“I know.” He said as he walks closer to her. “We thought about you time to time, wondering how you been.” He stops just right behind her. “Did you ever wonder about us?”

Turn around to find him up close to her, which surprise her and she almost fell but he caught her before she could fall. “You scare me.” She said.

“Sorry.” Let her off.

“I have to go, I’ll ask someone to come hang your clothes for you.” Walk towards the door when he pulls her back into the room. “Why are you in such a hurry to leave?”

“It’s not that. I just had to finish other things.”

 

Seohyun left his room and went downstairs; she helped the other maids to finish their things. Later that night Mr. and Mrs. Jung call saying they’re not coming home until tomorrow. The three brothers decided to go out since their parents won’t be home. It’s around 3 in the morning when they came back in a taxi, the boys were talking loud that woke Seohyun up. She went out to check when she saw the three brothers walking up the drive way, she ran to them when she saw Daehyun fell.

 

“Daehyun are you ok?” lift him up.

Smile. “It’s you.” Put his arms around her.

“Let me take you to sleep.”

 

Seohyun put Daehyun in his room and took his shoes off before coming out; she went to check on Myungsoo and Hoya when they already sleeping. That following morning she made some hangover breakfast and drinks for the brothers, they didn’t wake up even when their parents got home. Their father wasn’t please with their drinking but since they’re still young he didn’t yell at them. Seohyun was dusting some vase when Mrs. Jung came up to her.

 

“Seohyun I need to keep an eye on the boys, if they bring girls into the house I want you to call me.”

“Yes madam.”

 

Mrs. Jung left her be and she continues to do her work, It’s been a couple of days since they came back home, they went to work at their father company and help their mother run her fashion business as well. Myungsoo became a model in his mom company while Daehyun takes part in both companies. Whenever they’re parents goes over sea the boys would go out and party, one night they decided to bring Seohyun so she could just drive them home. When they told her that she didn’t want to go but they made her go and got her cloths to change into, the boy’s mouth fell when they saw her coming out with the outfit. Myungsoo smile and walk up to her, he took her by the hand and they headed to the club. It’s around 12 midnight when Seohyun told the brothers she wanted to go home; Daehyun took her to the dance floor and shows her how to dance. A other hour past by when Seohyun told them she really want to go back, they decided to go.

 

When they reach home Seohyun got out first and helped them to get out of the car, Myungsoo pull Seohyun close to him and pin her against the car. She stood there not knowing what’s going on, when he lean down to kiss her she was surprise and push him a little bit. Hoya grab her hand and drag her into their house, the other two follow behind as they lock the front door.

 

“Hoya, I have to go back..you guys are already home..so I need to go.” Hoya lets go of her hand, as she turn around to meet both Myungsoo and Daehyun.

“Why don’t you stay, it’ll be fun.” Myungsoo said to her.

 

Seohyun try to get pass Myungsoo and Daehyun but she didn’t get pass before Hoya puts his arms around her waist and carry her to Hoya room. Seohyun scream but he cover and took her to his room; both Daehyun and Hoya came out leaving Seohyun and Myungsoo alone. The two brothers went on drinking until they pass out on the sofa. When the sun rise and it hit Seohyun in the face, she opens her eyes. The thought of last night flash through her head as tears swollen her eyes, just as she was about to leave the bed she felt a hand grab her and pull her back into bed. He pin her down on the bed as he look her in the eyes, he wipe her tears away and kiss her lips. He looks down at her face.

“If you run, I’ll kill you.” Kiss her lips once again before letting her go.