Chapter 2

Total Transformation

It was late in the afternoon and school had just ended. Like she said she would Ara walked with Ju back to Ju's and Taehyung's place. Taehyung had gone a different direction because he didn't want to deal with Ara being worried she would beg him to be his coach. Taehyung got home first and when the girl's arrived Ara couldn't stop looking at Taehyung wondering if he'll be her coach.

"You're wondering if I'll coach you, aren't you?" Taehyung said looking at Ara.

"Will you stop reading my mind?!" Ara yelled.

"I won't coach you." Taehyung said ignoring Ara's question.

"Fine." Ara let out a slight pout and looked down.

Ju glared at her brother and put her hand on Ara's shoulder, "It's okay Ara, someone will hit on you." she eye smiled.

As Ju was giving Ara more advice Taehyung found a jar of candies and tried opening it, "Man, this is tight."

That made Ara look up. She knew she can open it because she's strong enough. She smiled taking the jar away from Taehyung and opened it easily.

"Impressive.." Taehyung said in a hushed tone. Both he and Ju were surprised by Ara's strength.

"Hey Ara, do you happen to play sports?" Ju asked and Ara nodded.

"Yeah, I play basketball and do martial arts. The coach usually puts me with the guys I guess it's because I'm strong."

"Wow! That's so cool! Do you have an recordings?"

"Yes, I have one of the championship game!" Ara eye smiled. All of this talk about about Ara made Taehyung actually have interest in helping her out. She was a different type of girl and Taehyung figured that's why she needs help and that's why she was able to open the jar.

"Okay fine, since you opened the jar for me; You shouldn't show how buff your arms are. Those clothes and your hair style don't match. Don't try being like Ju. Your style is totally different. Thank you for opening the jar, but that's all you get to know." Taehyung said.

Ara looked down again. "I.. I see."

Ju didn't like how what Taehyung said made Ara upset. She just wants Ara to get good advice, "Ara, it's okay! You look cute! Someone is bound to pick you up!" Taehyung sighed because of his sister thinking that even if Ju keeps telling her nice things she's not going to learn nor gain anything.

"I'll wear these clothes and see if a guy comes up to me." Ara said and left the house.

"Yay! Good luck Ara!" Ju  smiled and waved goodbye.

"She won't need the luck. No one is going to come up to her." Taehyung said.

"Shut up! If you think that then why don't you just be her coach?"

"I said no. She's a girl. I'd only make her cry."

"You know, you're very rude to her. She's just a girl that needs you help. Did she cry right now? No."

"All girl's emotions are fragile. Helping her would only be irritating." Taehyung ended the conversation making Ju walk away.

As Ara was walking home she thought she'd walk around for a while checking out the nice shops on the street waiting for a guy to come to her.

'It's just like what Taehyung said it would be me. I really want him to be my coach, but it's hopeless. Self-study is truly the only way for me to go. I'll have to look for what suits me and what's popular.' Ara thought.

It was another school day, lunch time again and this time Ju was sitting with Minhee and Ara. Ju and Minhee had went off to get something to drink from the school's vending machines, but Ara stayed at the table looking through fashion magazines then she felt a figure standing in front of her.

"Wow, you guys came back quickly." she said looking up, but it wasn't Ju and Minhee. The person standing before her was no other than Kim Taehyung.

"Hey, where's Ju?" Taehyung asked feeling a bit awkward for whenever he was around Minhee couldn't take her eyes off him.

"Oh, she went to get a drink."

"Oh." Taehyung said having nothing more to say then glanced over at the magazines Ara was holding.

"Hey, if you have something to say then say it! Come on, spit it out!" Ara ordered.

"So, why do you want to be attractive so much? Love can be such a pain, you know?" Taehyung inquired making Ara think about all the things Ju said about Taehyung's past relationships.

"Hey, what's with those said eyes?!" Taehyung asked, but Ara didn't say anything for she was too busy in her thoughts, "Oh whatever." he said and walked away.

Ara shook her head and noticed Taehyung, "Wait, Taehyung! It's just like you said! I know love isn't always easy! There will be though times for sure and I might even cry but, I want to give it my all so at least I won't have any regrets! That's why I'm trying so hard!" Ara explained.

"Okay." Taehyung didn't care much anymore and walked away as soon as Ju and Minhee came back.

"Hey Ara, did you know that the panda fountain at the park is a huge hotspot! You should totally try going there!" Ju stated.

"Okay, I'll go there tomorrow. After all it is Saturday it gives me plenty of time to find a good outfit." Ara eye smiled.

The weekend came quickly and Ara was already at the park wearing a cute outfit, standing next to the panda fountain just waiting for a guy to hit on her.

'I'm positive that today I'll get hit on. I researched everything and put everything that's hot right now together. If this doesn't work I don't know what else I can do.' Ara thought to herself.

As Ara was at the park, Minhee was having a lazy Saturday, and Ju was at home watching the recorded video of Ara's championship games.

"Hey Taehyung! Don't change the channel! I'm watching a video!" Ju yelled as Taehyung was reaching for the remote sitting down on the couch.

"A video? Oh this must be her championship game. Ah, basketball. She doesn't have a martial arts video?"

"Nah, but this video is good. I heard they lost this game though." Ju sighed.

Hearing that they lost this game made Taehyung think about what Ara had said, 'I know love isn't always easy! There will be though times for sure and I might even cry, but I want to give it my all so I won't have any regrets! That's why I'm trying so hard!' Remembering those words and seeing how hard she tried in this game, but failing made Taehyung change his mind. How bad can helping Ara be?

Ara has been standing near the fountain for at least 2 hours and no one has noticed yet. She was surrounded by pretty girls getting hit on by cute boys. She was starting to regret her decision, maybe she shouldn't have came to the park after all. She tried her best, but she still wasn't having any luck.

'I really don't know what's wrong with me. I wanted to have a love life so badly. What's it like to love someone? What's it like to connect with someone? I tried so hard, or at least I thought I did. Am I really this hopeless? I want to keep trying, but what more is there I can do?' Ara thought as a tear ran down her cheek. She felt a pain in her stomach as she began to cry. She didn't want to give up, but she was starting to have negative thoughts.

"You're still trying too hard. No guy wants a girl like that." Ara heard a voice say, she thought it was just her head until she looked up. It was Taehyung. What was Taehyung doing there? "I'll be your coach.' he said looking at her.

"Really? What made you change your mind?"

"Nothing. I just feel like helping you now. Don't cry it's annoying. I'll help you, but under one condition. You're not allowed to fall for me. As long as you're able to do that, I'll coach you." Taehyung ordered.

"Thank you so much!" Ara smiled.

"Your face is plain, but you're pretty when you smile. You should do it more often."

Ara blushed, "I said not to fall for me!" Yoh said.

"I'm not! I won't! I promise!" Ara smiled once more, 'The road of love is hard, but now I've got the coach I've got a wonderful coach. What could go wrong?'

hey guys, i hoped you liked that chapter, but i'm still going to apologize if you think this story is dull and boring. your comments are very appreciated so be sure to leave one! taehyung is now ara's coach! yay! *claps* hahah. sorry if you're here for jungkook and jimin. i don't know when i'll add them to the story, but i'll try to add them soon. just so you know they're only supporting characters, but i hope you'll still enjoy this story.

also, are there any b.a.p fans a.k.a babys/babyz (is it with a s or z? idk) reading this story, i'll be starting a zelo story really soon so be sure to check that out!