Final

patches
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

yes this is the last part. intentionally ended it this way so you guys can choose the ending you want //nods. it's not really rushed, I actually have this in my drafts for months lol. the one taking the drag is if I would end it with Haemin or Kyumin, XD

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

If he was going to be completely honest, Kyuhyun wasn’t even sure why he felt so mad.

 

He should be celebrating and putting to good use the fact that he was going to have the whole dorm house (or, as Donghae not so subtly hinted—him and his girlfriend) to himself that day, because the bastard (as he so accurately nicknamed Donghae) and Sungmin were heading out somewhere on a ‘date’. He knew it wasn’t his business at all and he should even be happy for Sungmin, but somehow he couldn’t. Sungmin was laughing, and he looked happiest now than he Kyuhyun ever saw him lately, but he couldn’t help but glare at the hands around his roommate’s waist. He confused even himself.

 

“Kyu, I cooked lunch for you already” Sungmin told him “It’s in the microwave so you can just heat it, please don’t try to use the stove again okay, we’ll come back before dinner---”

 

“Try to come back” Donghae corrected, with a smug grin on his face that Kyuhyun would have loved nothing more than to punch off. “But if we don’t I’m pretty sure you can figure out what else to eat” he wiggled his eyebrows maliciously, making Sungmin look at him confused.

 

“What do you mean, Hae?” But Donghae just laughed, shaking his head. Kyuhyun muttered a curse under his breath, drilling imaginary holes on the man’s head. How Sungmin even ended up with him as an ex-boyfriend was beyond the younger, but then again, Sungmin was never the type to fit under a stereotype. Sungmin’s voice brings him back to reality again. “See you later Kyu~” he waved before the bastard ushered him out the door.

 

If he knew any better, Kyuhyun would even think he was jealous, but he shook that thought away. He couldn’t be, he was happy with his girlfriend (heck, he waited for Seohyun to like him back for so damn long it was stupid to think he didn’t love her)…besides, why would he be jealous, it’s not like he liked Sungmin that way.

 

He didn’t.

 

Did he?

 

Before he could try to figure it out though, the door opened and before Kyuhyun could react properly, Seohyun made her way in and hooked her arms around his neck, kissing him deep.

 

Kyuhyun instantly wrapped his arms around her waist, but for some reason he found himself hesitant to kiss her back.

---

“Sungmin, we went out so you could cheer up, not mope around some more” Donghae said cheerfully, bringing back the former from his wandering thoughts.

 

“Sorry” the man muttered, sighing. Sungmin knew Donghae was right, and he was even kind enough to ask him out even though the man was already aware of his feelings for Kyuhyun. The least he could do was appreciate his effort and let him help.

 

Donghae smiled, but it was a sad sort of smile. He could see how much Sungmin already fell for that idiot they left behind. It made him want to punch some sense into Kyuhyun’s brain…but the discovery he had that morning led him to believe the case was probably as hopeless as he Sungmin thought it was.

 

After all, he saw the way Kyuhyun glared at him when he had his arms around Sungmin’s waist. It was quite funny honestly; Kyuhyun’s face resembled something close to a child who can’t have his favorite candy. It was immature jealousy, but it was jealousy nonetheless, and it made him think Kyuhyun has feelings for his Sungmin after all.

 

“So, where are we going?” Sungmin asked, sounding excited now, it has been a while since he went out with Donghae; he would be lying if he said he wasn’t looking forward to this, because despite things, Donghae was a real expert on dates.

 

Donghae grinned widely, too bad Kyuhyun, because Sungmin hyung is mine now. “Somewhere you’ll definitely love me more for bringing you”

 

--XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX---

 

“Oppa” Seohyun stared him, bored and rather annoyed. “Can we at least go watch some TV rather than just sitting here awkwardly?” she wasn’t pleased, not one bit Yesterday Kyuhyun had been all over her, now he was just lost in his own world. She scoffed, crossing her arms. “Well?”

 

“Right” Kyuhyun answered her blankly, before picking up the remote to turn on the screen. “Here” he even handed her the damn thing like he seriously had no intention of spending time with her. She slapped the remote away from his hand. “Yah what was that for?!”

 

“What do you think you’re doing? Are you wasting my time Kyuhyun Oppa?!” she said angrily. “Because I could do some much better than you” she threatened.

 

“What is that supposed to mean?!” he frowned.

 

Seohyun rolled her eyes, clucking her tongue impatiently “It means if you don’t want to me then I won’t waste my time with you, I know you noticed how many people want to be my boyfriend” she said plainly, arms crossed over her chest.

 

Kyuhyun froze; he almost can’t believe his ears. “What…wait a minute, you think the only reason why I like you is because I want to have ?!” he shook his head. Sure he always thought Seohyun was a little liberated but he didn’t knew she was like this at all.

 

The girl shot him a look. “Well, duh. I’m not really into long term relationship, if that’s not yet obvious” she deadpanned as he stared at her in shock.

 

He didn’t want to believe that, but quite suddenly everything made sense to Kyuhyun, why she would always change the person she was with after a significant time, why she always longed for someone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter