Chapter 2

I'm Scared To Death Now That I'm Losin' You

She saw him walked away from her again, and she could no longer want to replay this scene over and over again. She didn't spare another minute to think she just followed how she felt and there she ran after him.

"Ahh.. Luhan oppa"Yoona said with her hands in his arm.

"Anii Yoona, I can't force you."Luhan said.

"Oppa, you're not forcing me it's just I want to do this because I want to help you."Yoona said.

"I happy that you're willing to help, but I know you're being force."Luhan said.

"Yah Oppa, I told you I'm helping you. I'm helping you cause I don't want to lose you again. I'm helping you cause I want too, And Lastly I'm helping you because I love you!"Yoona said.

"I'm Sorry Yoon."Luhan said.

"Oppa.. I can't bear this things that are happening I'm strong but I'm losing my strength. I have limits too Oppa."Yoona said.

"Yoona, I thought twice but I can't return you're love so I'm happy you're helping me but I just don't love you anymore."Luhan said.

"Oppa, I helping you but I'm not heping you just because I want you to love me again. I'm doing this because for once before I leave you peacefully I could just leave you a side of me that can let you remember how better I can love you each day. Rather than loving someone else who I just knew that they were just playing with my feelings, Oppa.."Yoona said.

"I need some time.."Luhan said.

"Arraseo, I understand but when you make up you're mind I don't know if I could still help you with my whole heart. Thanks anyways."Yoona said.

"Yoona, Yoona!"Luhan said but he lost her for the second time. He is too dumb to realize a girl risk her life just wanting to spend it over a jerk like him who is not deserving of her love. There goes Luhan... what a terrible person he is..

 

Hello everyone! How is it? Please I beg you leave a comment and subscribe.. Love you all