Chapter 1

I'm Scared To Death Now That I'm Losin' You

 

It's October, and it has been 1 year since she was just a shadow when he is around. They no longer talk, and many people notice it. What's happening to this two people? They are just shadow when they are around each other. How he just uses his eyes to look at her all the time? It a bit difficult, but she tries to talk but something wrong always happen. She made her way to her assigned room. It was noisy and some of the students were sleeping on their desk. She sat at her chair near the window. She look at the window which leads to the basketball court. Everyday she glances at the window and starts to write at her diary. Everyday the opening entry of her diary usually starts about the basketball court. Suddenly a group of boys where playing basketball which includes him, and suddenly she drops her pen. Everytime she sees him their  is always something going to drop from her hand. Was it his hand that touch her mae her miss it or was it the way he never let go of her hand? He left to many memories to her, but she wonder if there was a time where all the memories she left him would cross his mind. She started to continue her diary, and she was always talking or making letter for him before she finishes her diary. She wanted to be all the best thing that was to him. Suddenly a tap made her shock, but she didn't look at the person who tap her. Once again someone tap her, and she finally look at the person. 

"I'm Sorry I didn't mean to scare you.."A voice said.

"No, it's fine. So what do you want?"She asked without looking.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?"He said.

"Sure."She said but still she didn't look at him.

"Can we talk outside?"He said.

"Ahhmm, I hope it won't take long."She said.

"It's fine if you're not free right now."He said.

"Come on let's talk outside."She said.

"Okay."He said.

"Luhan?.."She said.

"Yoona.. I.. i.. I just want..to..tell...you..some..something.."Luhan said as he was starting to stutter.

"What is it?"Yoona said.

"I made a mess, and I want you to help me."Luhan said but he bowed his head as he knew he would be rejected. 

"What mess is it?"Yoona asked.

"I lied to my parent that I'm married."Luhan said.

"Why did.. you lie?"Yoona said.

"I just needed extra money for my funds in the apartment I lived. I was short with my allowance. So I told them I needed it for the wedding."Luhan said.

"So you want me to lead you extra money for your wedding?"Yoona said as she couldn't get what he was meaning.

"No, I mean I want you to be my wife. But I know you would reject me."Luhan said.

"I.. just.. don't ..know..what..what..to say."Yoona said she was stuttering like he was a while ago.

"It's fine, thanks for the time."Luhan said.


How is it? it's  not over yet stay tuned.. leave some comment and please do subscribe saranghae...