Leaving

Lie To Me [HIATUS]

Mihyun’s POV

I stared at the plane ticket that was lying on my desk today. I looked out the windows to see birds chirping and the sun shining. My luggage was completely empty. Nothing was put in. Nothing was taken down. My clothes were still in my closet. The bathroom has not been touched. I just sat on the bed with my legs tucked in my chest.

It’s been three days since I’ve last seen Sehun and Krystal. My phone has been ringing like crazy ever since I told Luhan where I was going. He’s been sending me encouraging text that I really appreciate but don’t need.

Mihyun, you don’t have to do this.

Come on, respond to me.

Mihyun, I know I sound sort of desperate but I just want you to know that leaving is not you’re only option. You still have so many guys that you could possibly have. Don’t let Sehun be your last. Please Mihyun, rethink about this.

I finally decided to get off my bed after a lot of thinking. I took all of my clothes off my hangers, and folded them all neatly. They were all placed in one luggage. In another luggage was filled with towels, all my necessary needs, and shoes. As I was packing photos to take, I remembered all the time and setting it was taken in. With my parents, my brother, Luhan, his friend, they were all just happy memories. There were two photo frames that had me frozen.

The first one was Krystal and me. At was when we first started high school. We were chilling in a park nearby the school and decided to take pictures. We had bright and happy smiles. I was sticking out my tongue while winking at the camera while Krystal was just showing her beautiful eye smile.

The other one was Sehun and me. It was our first date. Sehun and I both enjoyed bubble tea so we took our first date there. The photo looked very romantic. I had a smile that just showed happiness. Sehun was kissing my cheek.

I stood straight up and threw the photo frames away. I slapped my hands together and went back to packing.

(3 hours later)

I sat in the café and just stared at my drink while I was waiting for Luhan. After I finished packing, I called up Luhan saying that I wanted to see him before I leave. I heard the bell ringing meaning that someone just entered. I didn’t bother to check if it was Luhan. I heard someone clearing their throat. I looked up and suspected a different person.

“What are you doing? You shouldn’t be here,” I just pointed at him. He smiled at me while sipping his drink.

“Why can’t I be here? This is a public place that I can enter whenever I want,” he back talked me.

“I meant in that seat,” I leaned back on my chair while I was staring at Sehun. “It’s reserved for Luhan.”

“Since when did you get so close to my best friend?”

“Since when did you get so close to my best friend,” I fought back. “At least with Luhan, I wasn’t cheating on you. Like it would matter anyways,” I stared out the window, hoping to see Luhan.

“I heard from Luhan that you’re leaving. Is it because of me?” Sehun leaned over. I just scoffed.

“There’s this thing called college. I’m going there for college Sehun.”

“Where?”

“Canada.”

“What’s in Canada?”

“Not back stabbing friends,” I heard the bell ring and looked to see Luhan. “If you would excuse yourself, my friend is here.”

“I won’t leave. Luhan, you, and I can have a lovely conversation,” Sehun waved at Luhan to get his attention.

“How about you go have a lovely conversation with your girlfriend? I bet she wants to talk to you,” Luhan arrived and looked confused, “Please leave Sehun.”

“Fine,” he grabbed his drink and left the café. Luhan later occupied his seat.

“What was he doing here?” Luhan asked curiously. I gave him a shrug.

“I guess he just wanted to bother me.”

(5 hours later)

It was exactly six o’clock and I’m leaving in ten minutes. I sat with my mom and dad who were crying and telling me their goodbye. I made the promise that I’ll try to visit often despite the long hours I have to fly. Luhan and his friends were here with me as well.

“I’m going to miss you Mihyun. I guess me trying to convince you to stay didn’t work out,” Luhan whispered in my ear while he was hugging me. He pulled away so his friend can get a chance to say bye.

“I’m expecting a call either through phone or video,” Minseok said. I laughed and just nodded in respond. I hugged him.

“I’ll miss you Mihyun. Don’t forget me!” Joonmyun said while he just hugged me.

Yixing wrapped his arms. “Come back soon and keep in contact with us. When you come back, I’m hoping that you won’t forget us.”

“I won’t. Don’t worry,” then I let go and moved into Jongdae.

He opened his arms and just waited for me to hug him. “Our baby Mihyun is growing up so fast. Where did all those years go?” I just laughed. I felt the tears coming and let go of Jongdae.

“Attention passengers, the flight to Vancouver, Canada is ready to be boarded,” everyone gave me their last hugs and their last wishes. I grabbed my luggage and walked over to the line. As I looked back to wave at my friend and family, I kept looking at entrance.

What was I thinking? Sehun is not going to show up here and try to stop me. He doesn’t even know what time I’m leaving. I heaved a sigh and gave them my passport. I walked into the plane and settled in my seat.

Goodbye Korea, we’ll meet again soon.

Hello Canada…

==============================================================================

I know I haven't updated in a while but I'll explain in the next chapter that should already be posted