Can I Have Your Number?

I'm Your Boyfriend

You're now in your pyjamas and so is Minwoo. You make pop corn together and then sit in front of the TV to watch a movie. 

Donghyun: Aigo you two are so cute~

Minwoo: Aniya, I'm not cute *pout*

Jeongmin walks over in his pyjamas too and sits next to you.

Jeongmin: So what're we watching?

Minwoo: *laughs* You want to watch a movie with us?

Jeongmin: Of course I do. -Your Name- is going to be my friend too.

You smile and make some space for him. Eventually the twins come out in pyjamas too along with Donghyun.

Donghyun: Hyunseong-ah, you should come and watch the movie with us. *whispers to Jeongmin to move* Look there's a space next to -Your Name-. Get changed and come out. We'll wait.

Hyunseong: *sighs* Arasso.

Hyunseong walks back out with a pair of tracksuit pants and a loose shirt on. He then takes the seat next to you.

You: I can move over some more if you need some more room...

Donghyun: Actually it's a bit squishy up this end can you move down a little?

Minwoo shuffles your way and you have no choice but to shuffle closer to Hyunseong.

Hyunseong: I'm not sure there's enough room here, I'll find another seat.

Donghyun: Just stay there, it's fine. The movie's starting now anway.

The movie starts and you're all getting settled in.

Hyunseong: Hyung, can you pass me a blanket?

Donghyun reaches beside him and pulls a small blanket over to hyunseong. Hyunseong takes it and spreads it over you without saying a word.

You: Kamsah...

You are afraid of scary movies and didn't realise how scary this one would be.

Minwoo: -Your Name- are you too scared to keep watching?

You: Aniya, I'm not scared~

Minwoo: *giggles* It's just your holding on pretty tightly.

You realise you've been holding onto Minwoo's arm because you've been so frightened.

You: Omo~ Sorry *smile and laugh* It's really alright, i want to see what happens so let's keep watching.

The movie continues and Hyunseong notices you're getting really frightened so he takes your hand in his without drawing to much attention to it so only you notice. They others don't see.

You: *look up at Hyunseong* (you mouth these words) Thankyou *cute*

Hyunseong smiles gently and without thinking, brings you in closer and puts his arm around your shoulder.

You're suprised by his actions and the others see but pretend not to and just leave you two.

Hyunseong lets you rest your head on his shoulder and after the movie ends you drift off to sleep as does Hyunseong.

Minwoo: Do you think we should wake them?

Donghyun: *laughs quietly* Aniyo, let's leave them. they look comfortable.

Minwoo: Arasso, let's go to bed then. I have school tomorrow.

Donghyun: Mmm let's all head off.

The next morning you wake you to find yourself in Hyunseongs arms. He wakes up too and you look into eachothers eyes.

Hyunseong: Uhm... Morning... *pulls away*

You: Morning. Uhm. I... 

Minwoo: -Your Name- go have a shower, we have to go soon.

You: *shoot up from the lounge* Arasso!

Minwoo: Have a nice sleep?

Hyunseong: Very funny. you should have woken us up last night.

Minwoo: *smiles* Aniyo hyung you looked to comfortable and happy.

Hyunseong: You should have thought about how she'd feel about it though.

Minwoo: I think she'll be alright. She's interested in you after all *smiles and walks to the kitchen*

Hyunseong: She is?!

Minwoo: *laughs and nods as he sees hyunseong dash out to the kitchen* Deh, she is.

Hyunseong: You're not just kidding around right?

Minwoo: Aniyo, she like you hyung. Be nice to her okay? She's my best friend right now.

Hyunseong: As if I'd be mean to someone I like.

Minwoo: *laughs* I knew you liked her!

Hyunseong: Ahh, I'm going to get my things ready to leave.

Minwoo: Can you drop us off at school on your way in?

Hyunseong: I guess I could.

Later on you're driven to school by hyunseong. Minwoo gets out of the car and you're just about to but Hyunseong turns around and takes your hand.

Hyunseong: Hey... Is it alright if I call you some time?

You: *blush* I'd like that... Can I have your number?

Hyunseong: *puts in his number* There~

You: Do you need mine? *forget he took the number from minwoos phone*

Hyunseong: Aniyo, i'll get it from Minwoo ah. *lets go of you* Uhm.. Have a good day.

You: *smile and nod* I hope I get to see you again soon.

Hyunseong: I'll pick you up this afternoon if you'd like...

You: Well only if it's not going out of your way. 

Hyunseong: I'm picking Minwoo ah up anyway so i can take you home too.

You: *smile* Arasso I'll see you this afternoon~ Anneong~

Hyunseong: Anneong...

You get out of the car happily and walk through the school gates with Minwoo.

 

To Be Continued.... (: