Nothing but Trouble?!

I'm Your Boyfriend

I was in Japan for a while (: and have been very busy so it's taken me a while to update sorrrrrrry ):

 

It's been about two months since since the camping fiasco and you have just finished school forever. Hyunseong gets you to move in with the guys and you share a room. 

 
Youngmin: lets celebrate kalie moving in!
 
Jeongmin: yeah lets go to a club.
 
Later at the club u go to order a drink when a guy puts a hand on your . You tell him to let go and you try to move but he just holds on tighter and pulls you away from the counter. He then drags you through the crowd and out the door. Jeongmin sees and calls to Hyunseong. Within seconds Hyunseong is out there and sees the guy in an alley way forcefully groping you while you call out Hyunseongs name. Soon Hyunseongs fist hits the guys face.
 
Hyunseong: *punching* don't you ever touch her again! 
 
You: oppa! Stop it! Stop punching him! You'll get in trouble!
 
Hyunseong stops, gets up and takes your hand and passes it to Jeongmin. 
 
Hyunseong: look after her. I'm taking this guy to the clubs security. They can take him to the police. 
 
Hyunseong then returns and everyone follows him out to a taxi. 
When you get home Hyunseong goes straight to the bedroom and slams the door and locks it.
 
You: did I do something wrong to make him act this way?
 
Jeongmin: You haven't dine anything wrong at all. I don't know what he's thinking.
 
Donghyun: I think he's just upset and scared about what could have happened. 
 
Minwoo: I think that's probably why he's acting this way...
 
Youngmin: Don't worry too much Kalie.
 
Kwangmin: He'll be okay soon. He's just shocked.
 
A few minutes later hyunseong goes to the kitchen and fills up a glass full of water and over hears conversation.
 
Minwoo: You tired?
 
You: *nod* I can sleep out here on the lounge right?
 
Minwoo: Aniyo, I can't let you sleep out here. You can share my bed. We can go heads and tails *laughs*
 
Jeongmin: I can share my bed, its a queen size bed.... so there's plenty of room guaranteed.
 
Youngmin: Aniya~ She'll share with me. 
 
Hyunseong: Kalie, go to bed.
 
You: What bed....?
 
Hyunseong: Ours!
 
You: I don't want to sleep next to you tonight. You're in a bad mood *pout*
 
Hyunseong: So you'll sleep next to one of these guys? 
 
You: I don't know....
 
Donghyun: Don't worry about his bad mood sweetie. Go and have a good nights rest. You must be tired.
 
You: *sigh* Arasso 
 
Minwoo: goodnight hyung, goodnight Kalie~
*Everyone chimes in and says goonight*
 
You: Jeongmin oppa, can I share your bed?... *cute and innocent face*
 
Jeongmin: Of course. Make yourself comfortable.
 
You walk back to the room you share with Hyunseong and you change into your pyjamas.
 
Hyunseong: You're really going to sleep in his bed?
 
You: *nod* yes...
 
Hyunseong picks up his jacket.
 
Hyunseong: Have this bed. I'm going out for a while. I'll sleep on the lounge when I get back.
 
Hyunseong walks out of the apartment without another word.
You put a jacket on and run out in your pyjamas after him.
 
You: Oppa!
 
Hyunseong: Kalie go back inside, it's too cold out here.
 
You: No!
 
Hyunseong walks back over to you and wraps his coat around you. He then takes you by the hand and leads you back to the apartment where he lays you down in bed and waits until you fall asleep.
 
Out in the lounge room-
 
Donghyun: She's going to be sad in the morning when she finds we've all gone for the week.
 
Hyunseong: It can't be helped. Our manager told us not to tell anyone about us filming.
 
Jeongmin: Don't worry too much. I'll be staying this whole week with her anyway. 
 
Jeongmin has other obligations and recordings to do so he won't be participating in the other recorded show the other boys are doing.
 
Kwangmin: She might get a bit of a shock when she finds out we've all gone for the week except Jeongmin...
 
Minwoo: I feel bad that we didn't tell her.
 
Youngmin: We could have at least told her right? She wouldn't tell anyone. I don't understand why we had to keep it from her.
 
Jeongmin: I don't understand either but it was the managers orders so let's just accept it.
 
Hyunseong: She's going to think I don't trust her....
 
Jeongmin: I'll explain it to her for you tomorrow.
 

The next day you wake up and find hyunseong is not next to you so you get up and find jeongmn in the kitchen making himself breakfast. 

 

You: where is hyunseongie oppa? And why is this place so quiet?

 

Jeongmin: oh good morning Kalie ^^ hyunseong and the others will be away for a week but I'll be here apart from work during the day. 

 

You: huh? Why didn't they tell me? Are they angry with me or something?

 

Jeongmin: Aniyo no one is angry with you. Our manager told us no one was allowed to know and that it was a secret. When we asked about telling you he still said no.

 

You: oh.... arasso.... 

 

Jeongmin: are you okay? Mmm I'm fine.

 

Later during the week you hang out a lot with your oppa from super junior, Donghae. He has done time off and hasn't seen you in a long time.He secretly likes you though. Anyway... You go out to little cafes and have dinner and went to a theme park, all the fun things you've wanted to do.

Eventually the day the guys return arrives but you have made plans with Donghae and are out late that night.

 

Hyunseong: where's Kalie?

 

Jeongmin: out with Donghae from super junior... 

 

Hyunseong: heh? Was?

 

Jeongmin: apparently they've known another for a while. She's been bored and you didn't contact her so she's been out with him everyday.

 

Hyunseong: did you tell her I was coming hone today?

 

Jeongmin: mmm I did and she said she'd be back later tonight. She's going to a bar.

 

Hyunseong: oh.... 

 

Minwoo: Kalie must have been lonely.... 

 

Jeongmin: I think that Donghae guy might have feelings for Kalie... he came to pick her up the other day and I could just tell...

 

Hyunseong: Aish chincha?!

 

Minwoo: why don't you just go and bring her home? 

 

Hyunseong: I don't want to look possesive though.... 

 

Youngmin: you can either risk losing her to Donghae or you could risk looking possesive...

 

Hyunseong: Aish this girl! I'll be back soon. Did she say which bar?

 

Jeongmin: Yeah I'll text you the address.

 

Hyunseong reaches the bar and find you and Donghae sitting nice and close together. You think of him as a brother so are not worried about the closeness until Hyunseong takes you by the wrist out of nowhere.

He pulls you to his car without saying anything and Donghae follows you both out. 

 

Donghae: Kalie who is this jerk? Do you know him?

 

You: *Sigh* that's my boyfriend obviously thinking the worst of the situation.

 

Donghae: your boyfriend? So this is the guy I'm competing with?

 

You: heh competing?

 

Hyunseong: Kalie get in the car.

 

Donghae: shouldn't you ask her whose car she'd rather go in?

 

Hyunseong: ok kalie, whose car did you want to go in and go home with?

 

You: Just wait a minute! Whose competing?

 

Donghae drank a lot but you only had one drink... ANYWAY.

 

Donghae: I think I can do Vetter than him and be a better boyfriend for you. I would take care of you and never let you feel lonely.

 

You: I always saw you as a brother trying to cheer me up.... 

 

Hyunseong: come on, get in the car and I'll take you home.

 

You: And you! *Turn to Hyunseong* You didn't contact me once while you were gone! I'm not going home with either of you!

You end up calling your brother to come and pick you up.

Hyunseong tries to contact you every day for a week but you don't reply to him. He thinks you hate him when really your parents have taken you back to your home country for a while and you haven't been able to contact anyone until finally you can talk to your brother who is still in Korea.

You: Oppa please help me come back to Korea. I don't like being here. Omma and appa are always away and I'm lonely. I just want to see Hyunseong *start to cry*

Older brother: Don't cry, I'll figure something out. I won't make you stay there... I know how hard it would be for you.

You: When I told them about Hyunseong they told me to leave him and that I need to find someone else. They are trying to set me up with these old business men *still crying*

Older brother: Chincha?! 

You: Mmm and I haven't been able to speak to Hyunseong since our last fight. What if he has moved on?!

Older brother: You've only been gone a week and I'll call him for you soon and let him know what is happening. First I'll contact some people and I'll work on getting you back here. 

 

To Be Continued.... (: